[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Complaining to Moderators

untateve

Naval School for Women

Notify Security for Josh Gordon

Not So Factual Wikipedia

Nogohawk Seems Friendly. . .WHAT????

Nacho Samples Found Within

Never Smell Fermented Watermellon

Naked Sexy Female Whores

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've no doubt some reported my foot-in-mouth on the Ted Kennedy thread, no matter how much I tried to clarify or apologize.

I don't run to mommy and daddy - I can always hit my back button or the "X" up in the top right corner.

Is it ok to contact a moderator if someone is plagiarizing :wacko:

Site content, yes. My comments, maybe. Your comments, probably not.

:D Just teasin'. Actually, that would Chap me. And while I Wish people wouldn't do that kind of stuff I doubt I'd bother David or Whitney with it.

Edited by yo mama

I was not referring to DMD or Whitney....it was broader question then just about this site

I would contact the plagarizer first and ask them to stop. Then I'd out them if they continued. Outing them as a liar is probably worse than getting DMD and WW involved immediately.

While I Wish people wouldn't do that kind of stuff I doubt I'd bother David or Whitney with it.

Dude, that's a great thought. It's amazing nobody else thought of it. Can I quote you?

I was not referring to DMD or Whitney....it was broader question then just about this site

I would contact the plagarizer first and ask them to stop. Then I'd out them if they continued. Outing them as a liar is probably worse than getting DMD and WW involved immediately.

Exceuse me, but if you're going to use my material I would ask that give me appropriate credit for coming up with it in the first place. Plagarism is frowned upon at every level. I Wish your teachers had done a better job of getting this message across to you.

Exceuse me, but if you're going to use my material I would ask that give me appropriate credit for coming up with it in the first place. Plagarism is frowned upon at every level. I Wish your teachers had done a better job of getting this message across to you.

What???

I would never plagarize anybody ... everything I say or type is original. To have you openly accuse me of such an indecent act of piracy astounds and offends me. Consider yourself reported to the moderators.