[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brett Favre drinking game

chester

We've decided at the bar that everybody has to take a drink everytime his name is either said or comes across the ticker.

You have to finish you drink if he's on the local news (and let me tell you that in Wisconsin, we could have a volcano erupt in Madison and Favre would be the headline)

Was just looking for a good thread to post this in: watching last night's SportsCenter, and ESPN finally got the hint that the Favre coverage is getting out of hand. They were making jokes about the Favre coverage (or "over-coverage") during the Cubs/Brewers highlights.

:wacko:

Edited by darin3

We've decided at the bar that everybody has to take a drink everytime his name is either said or comes across the ticker.

You have to finish you drink if he's on the local news (and let me tell you that in Wisconsin, we could have a volcano erupt in Madison and Favre would be the headline)

I think we need to get Favre and Ted Thompson in a room with a keg and a TV and make them play until they come to a resolution.

I think we need to get Favre and Ted Thompson in a room with a keg and a TV and make them play until they come to a resolution.

Favre's agent Bus Cook would insist in being there and then screw things up.

Favre's agent Bus Cook would insist in being there and then screw things up.

More like Favre would say he's gonna show, then his isn't then well, maybe he will.

Then he'll blame TT for changing the location :wacko:

Was just looking for a good thread to post this in: watching last night's SportsCenter, and ESPN finally got the hint that the Favre coverage is getting out of hand. They were making jokes about the Favre coverage (or "over-coverage") during the Cubs/Brewers highlights.

:wacko:

I don't think you can blame the media in this thing. With all the discussions behind closed doors, every "headline" could be a big deal...it could also be meaningless. But it's a situation that affects the entire landscape of the most popular sports league in the country. I think the majority of ESPN viewers are still interested in the story.

I don't think you can blame the media in this thing. With all the discussions behind closed doors, every "headline" could be a big deal...it could also be meaningless. But it's a situation that affects the entire landscape of the most popular sports league in the country. I think the majority of ESPN viewers are still interested in the story.

Judging by the # of threads and posts on this topic, you are right. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?