[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chalk another Huddler...

rocknrobn26

...meeting up. Just had lunch and a couple of drinks w/ jax! Good time and yet another quality Huddler.

Still haven't met up w/ a bad one yet. See you at WCOFF, my friend! :wacko:

...meeting up. Just had lunch and a couple of drinks w/ jax! Good time and yet another quality Huddler.

Still haven't met up w/ a bad one yet. See you at WCOFF, my friend! :D

Thanks, bro! You are every bit the quality guy you are on these boards. Now I have someone I can visit when I visit my sis in Batavia. She also thought you were a very genuine nice guy. I'm also looking forward to WCOFF and am glad I had the chance to meet you in a more sober state. :D

Thanks for lunch and see ya again soon! :wacko:

Maybe RR doesn't consider pickled eggs & pitchers dinner :D

Oh chit............ :D I forgot about those things!!!! :D I know I wet myself laughing! :wacko:

Long story short there was a place at NIU called Sully's. (Sullivans) They had those dam eggs. They were purple and cost like $0.25. A few of those and a couple of beers and "Colon Blow" couldn't compare! :D Man...those eggs went thru you like a freight train!

Thanks, bro! You are every bit the quality guy you are on these boards. Now I have someone I can visit when I visit my sis in Batavia. She also thought you were a very genuine nice guy. I'm also looking forward to WCOFF and am glad I had the chance to meet you in a more sober state. :D

Thanks for lunch and see ya again soon! :D

Thank you! Any time you are in town....call me! You are a class guy, and your sis is a sweetie! Small world, you know what I mean.

But was he a better kisser than H8?

No one has a better kiss than H8! The way he moves his lips and......never mind!

Thank you! Any time you are in town....call me! You are a class guy, and your sis is a sweetie! Small world, you know what I mean.

I'll tell her you said that.

Oh, and looking forward to tipping back a few tokillya's with you at WCOFF, Jax. :D

Ruh row! :wacko:

[jax] :D [/jax]

Looking towards this too :D

Double ruh row! :D:D

A chalk line of Jaxfactor somewhere on a street? Glad to see you're ok Jax. :wacko:

LordOpie, that was my first thought but you still made me laugh out loud in my office. Now I have to explain again.

Edited by MikesVikes