[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Folf

Missoula Griz

Same thing.

:wacko:

I think its a great way to pass an hour or so. In the Cincinnati area, there are many disk golf courses. The ones run by the county only require a $5 annual fee to access them. Talk about cheap entertainment.

I see tons of guys with a bag full of discs, but I don't get that for most courses. I keep two with me - an Innova Cheetah for drives and a Stratus for short range. I can pretty much make one or the other do what I need.

I've always heard it called "frisbee golf". :wacko:

Yup. My brother actually has a good friend from high school that actually played "semi-professionally", though I am sure you can't make a real living at it. Then again, if you can make 100K+ a year playing video games, I suppose anything is possible.

Frisbee golf, or folf as it's known among its enthusiasts, is a sport which combines the essence of golf with the finesse of throwing a Frisbee. The name is derived from combining the words "Frisbee" and "golf."

Newbies...

Don't know about being a "newbie" but I've been playing since 1985 and always heard it called "disc golf". This folf thing must be a new development for the texter crowd. :wacko:

Again, it's FROLF, not folf...

George: I'm gonna play frolf.

Jerry: You mean golf?

George: Frolf. Frisbee golf, Jerry. Golf with a frisbee. This is gonna be my time. Time to taste the fruits and let the juices drip down my chin. I proclaim this: The Summer of George!