[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Global Warming

muck

I think that you three scientists have debunked what thousands of studies have confirmed with your ironclad skills of observation.

Congratulations. :wacko:

Why is Greenland called "Greenland"????? When it was discovered 1000+ years ago by the vikings it was GREEN. As in, lush with vegetation. There was NO ice. Hmmm. Was there a case of "global cooling" that made it freeze over since then?? Or, maybe these changes are a normal cycle for the earth. Just something to ponder.

Why is Greenland called "Greenland"????? When it was discovered 1000+ years ago by the vikings it was GREEN. As in, lush with vegetation. There was NO ice. Hmmm. Was there a case of "global cooling" that made it freeze over since then?? Or, maybe these changes are a normal cycle for the earth. Just something to ponder.

A paradox in that region as Greenland is ice covered and Iceland is green.

I have to agree with this. :wacko:

Although , ti did allow the COBOL programmers to make big money...

just like al bore is trying to make big money on the green movement. shocking that people make stuff up for personal gain!!

Edited by dmarc117

I disagree Y2K was the greatest scam in history.

I have to agree with this. :wacko:

Although , ti did allow the COBOL programmers to make big money...

There's a reason fools think Y2K was a non-event. It's because tens of thousands of IT people spent up to five years making sure it would be a non-event.

"Greenland was also called Gruntland ("Ground-land") and Engronelant (or Engroneland) on early maps. Whether green is an erroneous transcription of grunt ("ground"), which refers to shallow bays, or vice versa, is not known. It should also be noted, however, that the southern portion of Greenland (not covered by glacier) is indeed very green in the summer."

Seriously though... :wacko:

Gruntland... that's a good FF Team name right there. :wacko:

"Grunt" is also a term used to refer to infantry troops. Prolly because they do a lot of it.

And you can have your global warming when you pry it from my cold, dead, fingers.

Global warming doesn't kill people, people kill people.