[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2008 - Photos

darin3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they would have kicked me out. I lost like $75 in 15 minutes. So much for not losing anything in that game. Give me 3-card or that other poker game any day of the week. At least you can hit something big in those. I'll never play Pai-Poo again.

Yup, 3 card rules...I'm up about $2000 playing that one.

WCOFF 2008

I know that h8 has some somewhere... feel free to post here. Jax, where are yours?

Jax only brought his camera along on the Lake Mead trip and on Sunday. The group photos on Sunday did not turn out as feared. It was like I was shootong in hell or something. Everything had a red tint to it. I did have a couple that turned out ok, but none of the group.

D- wish you'd have gotten a full body shot of Ocho Cinco. I'm disappointed in you that you didn't.

In hindsight, if I'd have brought my camera with me on the other nights, I'd have most definately lost it. Talk about a drunken stupor...

I do have a couple pix of H8, Soup, and BJ on the boat. I'd rather people see Soup in person though. He is a giant, that's fo sho.

Probably had something to do with the walls in that place. All red...

Still no pictures of me. :wacko:

You are in one of the 2 group photos that didn't turn out. I could post the better of the 2 but it's really bad. Weird though. I took 3 other photos in that place that turned out ok. And I have a pic of Twiley with a penguin! But that qualifies for a "what happens in Vegas..." photo.

I'm not signed up for a photo hosting site so I'd have to do that first. Is Photobucket ok?

It's funny, I had two cameras with me on that trip and still didn't take one photo while I was in Vegas. I plan on fixing that next year.

I'm not signed up for a photo hosting site so I'd have to do that first. Is Photobucket ok?

You can send them to me and I'll put them all on my Photobucket account... or yeah, sign up for one yourself.

I can only imagine what that one is.No recollection of that one. :D

:wacko: Really?

:wacko: Really?

This coming from the guy that almost walked through the plate glass window at the flamingo. At what point during that day (waking up - going to bed) were we sober? Gallons of bloody marys during the games made sure that day was a blur.

Let's keep that penguin one on the down low. :D