[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hines Ward will not be fined for breaking Keith Rivers jaw

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say that its okay for a guy to want to maim another guy with a legal hit and you link to a ballerina?

You have poor comprehension of the written word, at best.

This post is very violent and hurtful

Rivers wasn't in a defensless position? He was blind sided.

Rovers....I love ya man...but THIS is the most ridiculous statement in this thread. And there are some doozies.....LOL. :wacko:

If he wasn't blocked in the back.....which he clearly wasn't...HOW in the WORLD is a linebacker running full speed to make a tackle EVER in a "defenseless position"??? Rivers made a rookie mistake. I think we can all agree he's going to be a nice, maybe even a stud, LB in this league. But he made a rookie mistake.

And aside from the embarrassment of being decleated by a WR, he paid a HUGH price. But I don't think a broken jaw was the intention. Call me a homer if you like....but Ward wasn't going for a knee and he didn't launch off his feet at the guy. And it WAS shoulder to shoulder. And if it had only been broken in one place...instead of two...they'd have wired it up and he'd have probably been back in a few weeks. Not on IR.

And personally, in addition to springing his teammate for a few more yards.....I think Ward's hit was more of a "Welcome to the AFC North, Rookie" hit. :D

The Ravens are going to MURDER Hines Ward. I'm glad I traded him away.

Well..since there has already been evidence submitted that there is a bounty on Ward by the Ravens... if something dreadful were to happen would the law be forced to intervene and charge someone with a crime? The Owner...coach...the player or players? Seems to me if you say you are going to commit a crime and you do commit said crime you would be held accountable.....correct?

Well..since there has already been evidence submitted that there is a bounty on Ward by the Ravens... if something dreadful were to happen would the law be forced to intervene and charge someone with a crime? The Owner...coach...the player or players? Seems to me if you say you are going to commit a crime and you do commit said crime you would be held accountable.....correct?

Stupid Suggs and his big mouth.

Woah, weird. How's your mind? Blown?

Yes

:D and a group of Cowboys is referred to as a "Brokeback Mountain" moment

You are better than this

:wacko: Whomper, Furd is right! You can't read! :D

I blame my brother.He swore it was murder..Bastard

The Ravens are going to MURDER Hines Ward. I'm glad I traded him away.

They have been trying for some time now. Not only the Ravens but many other teams go pretty hard after Ward. As soon as Ward has them coming after him, he has won the game within the game.

I wish we could clone Ward and have a few more of them on our side of the ball.

They have been trying for some time now. Not only the Ravens but many other teams go pretty hard after Ward. As soon as Ward has them coming after him, he has won the game within the game.

I wish we could clone Ward and have a few more of them on our side of the ball.

Damn straight

From what I can recall from my playing days:

It's really difficult to intentionally try and injure someone. Unless you wait till the play is over and make it an obvious attack.

I think the person trying to injure someone looses awareness of what is happening on the field and is likely to get injured himself.

It should be interesting the next time they play on Dec 14 in Baltimore.

Here is what Ward thinks:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08298/922508-66.stm