[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sports most gruesome injuries

driveby

Broken bones I can stand, but this is just awful.

With all your favourite top American pros such as Nathan Williams wearing figure hugging skin tight jeans, it’s no wonder that the style is now a staple of a lot of BMXers’ wardrobes...But sometimes if you take it too far, fashion over function can be your downfall, just like in the case of one of the guys I was out riding with today, wearing a pair of stretchy girls’ jeans. We were at a spot where there was a pretty easy rail with a drop on the other side and he decided to hop over it to flat - I’ve never met this guy, he was from Orange County, but he was a bit older so I guessed he knew what he was doing. Anyway, he popped over the rail, but over-levelled himself and landed super hard on the flat below. He didn’t crash, but he let out this high pitched squeal and instantly dropped his pants. One dude I was with was sick when he saw what had happened...The pressure exerted on his genitals by the elasticated denim, combined with the high impact landing had caused his testicles to burst through the sack, as pictured below on my crappy mobile phone camera...In light of this, I urge all riders not to go too tight..Or even to consider going back to Comfort Fit - It’s for your own safety....And after all, it’s still not too late to revisit the nineties!

If for some reason you want to see the picture, here's the :wacko: (NSFW).

I saw that one live and then watched it in slow motion and it gave me the willies. I've never watched it since and never will again.

I cant click these links. That stuff makes me sick. Theismans leg was the worst.