[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forte R U kidding me?

rai

Pierre and Colston saved my ass with Forte hurt. He was tough enough to come back but wasn't the same.

What do you mean wasn't the same? He only carried the ball 10 times after the injury!

Edited by Flip_Side

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And why do I have to be a "biggot". However I'm not intolerant of any opinions differing from my own (definition of "bigot"). If you see in a previous post, I said we're all entitled to our own opinions.

OK...you're a bigot and ignorant....you get a two-fer tonight!

From Merriam-Webster:

Main Entry: big·ot

Pronunciation: \ˈbi-gət\

Function: noun

Etymology: French, hypocrite, bigot

Date: 1660

: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices ; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance

pathetic, aren't you?

Pierre and Colston saved my ass with Forte hurt. He was tough enough to come back but wasn't the same.

Very true, but in a PPR league, he had a respectable game especially if you consider the alternative of not getting back into the game after the injury. Forte's yardage sucked tonight, and we expected a lot better going into the game, but the reception total and TD was decent. I don't feel as if I'll lose my game because of him now and my opponent went with Orton and Bush along with Chicago defense so I don't feel too bad.

Has the injury been confirmed? If this is turf toe, it could get ugly. Just in time for fantasy championship week. He'll probably be tough enough to try to play next week, so all of us that he turned into championship caliber teams are probably going to start him even though we know full well what turf toe can do to a back.

Has the injury been confirmed? If this is turf toe, it could get ugly. Just in time for fantasy championship week. He'll probably be tough enough to try to play next week, so all of us that he turned into championship caliber teams are probably going to start him even though we know full well what turf toe can do to a back.

Even if he has a hard time running, he still has tremendously high value in a PPR league.

What do you mean wasn't the same? He only carried the ball 10 times after the injury!

Yes but the toe did affect his cutting ability. At the end of the game they passed more than they ran. Do you think they would have done that with a healthy Forte?

In the 2nd half they had 5 runs and 20 passes. In overtime it was almost all Orton passes. He wasn't the same. Hope he recovers next week.

Yes but the toe did affect his cutting ability. At the end of the game they passed more than they ran. Do you think they would have done that with a healthy Forte?

In the 2nd half they had 5 runs and 20 passes. In overtime it was almost all Orton passes. He wasn't the same. Hope he recovers next week.

He seemed to pull himself out (or the coaches pulled him) on that final OT drive. Not a good sign.

OK...you're a bigot and ignorant....you get a two-fer tonight!

From Merriam-Webster:

Main Entry: big·ot

Pronunciation: \ˈbi-gət\

Function: noun

Etymology: French, hypocrite, bigot

Date: 1660

: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices ; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance

pathetic, aren't you?

Pathetic? LOL...

Well, I'm sorry if my avatar offends people. Personally I don't care if it offends YOU or not. I never asked for your opinion or your permission if I could use it..

Regardless, I still do not understand why you call me a bigot (nice to see you spelled it correctly this time). You went out of your way to find your own definition which is still similar to mine - however, this still does not relate to me. You specifically highlighted "one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance." WHEN or WHERE did I do this? I didn't say anything negative about Tom Brady or his sexual preference. I actually didn't say anything about anyone's sexual preference - which is why I assume you insist on calling me a bigot. What makes me a bigot? Where did I ever express my hatred for anyone or anything?

As for Forte - the original reason for this post - I NEVER wished an injury on him. Go back and look at my original post. I just said I LOVE IT - the fact he was out of the game. The reason for me posting this? Finally someone else's misfortune has gone my way. If Forte walked off the field under his own power, was running on the sideline just after he walked off the field, walked into the locker room without a limp, came back out without a limp - then good! I'm glad he was out! A toe injury? How bad could it have been? Pull your pants up Nancy and pick up your purse! When you do that, go empty the sand out of your vagina. This is football. It's a physical sport. Someone stepped on your toe.

NOW, if he was carted off the field on a stretcher - or needed some help to the sideline and looked to have a bad injury - I wouldn't have said word one about it.

So as for Forte, I'm glad he had a mediocre game. I had Colston and Thomas on my team (#8 seed) and he had L Moore and Forte (#1 seed). I'm not going anywhere in this league as far as championships go, but I would LOVE to play the role of spoiler - and if Forte acting like a woman means that I do so - FANTASTIC!