[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens vs. Cowboys

Cowboyz1

Sadly until Jerry Jones steps back and allows a real GM and a real coach to do their jobs the Cowboys will never be successful. JJ = a younger Al Davis and we can all see what Davis has done to the Raiders.

Wade is horrible as a HC.

Garrett looked like a darling last year but seems to be falling woefully short this year. It looks like other coaches have enough tape on Cowboy games where Garrett was the OC to deduce his game plans.

So even if we get rid of Wade, I'm not sure Garrett is the answer and by all appearances he has been crowned the coach in waiting.

Agree on all points. That's why I am hoping Garrett gets passed over or let go. Its apparent teams have caught onto him in his 2nd season. Plus, Roy E catching 2-3 balls a game which is inexcusable. And I don't think its Romo's doing, he is not even looking to Roy's side for the first couple of reads. With the offensive weapons Dallas has, there is no reason they shouldn't be close to equaling the points scored last year.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Ravens fans on a big win.

I do have to say that the Cowboys need to clean house. For the last game in Texas Stadium, you think the team would have been hyped up. That wasn't the case and it falls on Phillips. We can point the finger at Hamlin for a terrible game, but those 2 long runs shouldn't be hitting the 2nd level untouched b/f Hamlin.

In addition, the offensive gameplan/playcalling has been atrocious. Jerry trades for a legitimate WR2 in Roy E. and we barely throw the ball to him. That falls on the O Coordinator. Considering Garrett is one of the highest paid assistants in the game, he isn't earning his keep and needs to hit the road or be passed over on the H.C. selection when Phillips gets fired after the Philly game.....

the fish rots from the head down.

when you have a megalomaniac of an owner, the workers become just a bunch of individuals no matter how talented they are.

Sorry. I don't follow this. I know you're a Baltimore fan, but just because your team is on the easten seaboard, it doesn't put you in the NFC East.

He was referring to the Ravens record verses the NFC East matchups this year.

I'm an Eagles fan, but I am sitting here watching the closing ceremony for Texas Stadium...pretty classy stuff.

It's a shame it being witneseed by about 40,000 empty seats.

I will never understand Cowboys fans....never.

It was a beautiful site and I have a ton of pics I took. I was disappointed that Aikman wasn't there but it was still awesome. The game was a different story :D but it makes for a HUGH game this weekend :wacko:

Amen. That is why I was rooting for the Cowboys. That team is scary. They play solid defense and take care of the ball pretty well on offense. The Steelers swept them, but, both games were really controlled by the Ravens until the end. I would like to have the Steelers avoid them.

As for the Cowboys, perfect ending to the stadium and hopefully to their season. I don't mean to rub salt into the wounds :D, but, when you are the one team that brings in guys like PacMan Jones (a couple of times) & Terrell Owens, and seems to take the stance of "Look at us, we are America's team" I'm going to enjoy the struggle. I'm not sure what they need to happen next week to make the playoffs, but, this is one of the most talented teams I've ever seen that won't make the playoffs (if they don't).

And this is why you are a classless joke. The boys were called Americas team because they were a bunch of squeaky clean guys who played for one of the most respected men to ever walk a sideline. Texas Stadium was built from this, and while the organization has turned into a joke because of Jerry Jones, dissing this stadium and those Cowboys of the past is typical classless Menudo. Americas Team was not a self proclaimed name, it was given to us. But then again dont let the facts get in the way of your agenda here. :wacko: