[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens vs. Cowboys

Cowboyz1

romo's back aside, if he stays upright with minimal pain, what kind of stats does he put up against the BAL def?

thanks

228 2 tds

T. Romo 22/41 236 2 2 at least I got something right

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well thats that. Hats off to the Ravens. They didnt get the memo that they should lay down for the Cowboys. Ravens earned the win. I just cant believe the 2 tds on the ground when we needed a stop most. I said it before the game started. If Dallas cant stop the run in this game it was gonna be a tough game to win.

Looks like the Ravens (in the title) does turn out to be crow. Wow.

Winter Crow Kabobs

submitted by The CrowMaster

Ingredients

16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (8 crows)

16 pieces of green pepper

16 cherry tomatoes

8 button mushrooms

4 quarters of footbal

1 1/2 cups of Teriyaki sauce

1/2 cup melted butter

8 kabob skewers

54 Cowboys

Preparation

Cut each piece of crow in half and place in a covered bowl with the Teriyaki sauce over night. Clean and cut Cowboys into 3 pieces. Use Ed Reed for this preparation step. Cook in an old stadium 60 minutes. Alternately put Cowboys (3 pieces), green peppers (3 pieces) and cherry tomatoes (3) along with 4 pieces of crow meat on each skewer. Use 1 mushroom to top each skewer. Brush with melted playoff hopes and place on preheated grill for about 4 minutes. Flip, moisten with salty tears again and place back on grill for another 4 minutes. Repeat one last time for a total of 12 minutes or until they appear done or the whistle blows. Top with Jerry Jones sauce. Serve.

Bon apetite!

Edited by Rovers

I can tell you one thing. no one in the AFC is looking forward to playing the ravens in the playoffs.

Amen. That is why I was rooting for the Cowboys. That team is scary. They play solid defense and take care of the ball pretty well on offense. The Steelers swept them, but, both games were really controlled by the Ravens until the end. I would like to have the Steelers avoid them.

As for the Cowboys, perfect ending to the stadium and hopefully to their season. I don't mean to rub salt into the wounds :wacko:, but, when you are the one team that brings in guys like PacMan Jones (a couple of times) & Terrell Owens, and seems to take the stance of "Look at us, we are America's team" I'm going to enjoy the struggle. I'm not sure what they need to happen next week to make the playoffs, but, this is one of the most talented teams I've ever seen that won't make the playoffs (if they don't).