[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens vs. Cowboys

Cowboyz1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh......Ohhhhhhhhh, how could they. How could they, let fat boy go for 82 yards when we need a stop. Unreal.

On top of that Romo comes back for my Opponent in FF.

On top of that I have to come back in here and eat a heaping bowl of Crow for posting this thread.

Oh the agony of it all. Congrats Baltimore Ravens and Fans. You took it to us all night and wore our D and O out in a total dominating way.

I am just sick tonight. Sick.

72 and 82 yard TD runs when we need a stop. That is just plain ole soft and chockish. Wow this is going to be one depressing evening.

Cowboys likely getting doinked from playoffs

Losing at home in another must-win

defeated in finale at the old stadium

Romo tossing picks, still unable to win the big December game

Romo getting booed by the passive Cowboy faithful

Raven defense now tossing Romo around like a doll

Merry Christmas to all!

You only forgot...giving up the longest rushing TD in the history of the stadium. :wacko:

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS :D

On top of that I have to come back in here and eat a heaping bowl of Crow for posting this thread.

This is why I like Cowboyz1. As homer as anybody on the board has ever seen, yet is the first of all to man up and show his face in defeat.

Tough loss, man.. But it could be worse... you could be in my shoes. :wacko:

You only forgot...giving up the longest rushing TD in the history of the stadium. :wacko:

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS :D

You know its bad when Chiefs fans are laughing at you :D

well thats that. Hats off to the Ravens. They didnt get the memo that they should lay down for the Cowboys. Ravens earned the win. I just cant believe the 2 tds on the ground when we needed a stop most. I said it before the game started. If Dallas cant stop the run in this game it was gonna be a tough game to win.

Ken Hamlin got pwned on both those runs, that and he dropped a sure fumble recovery that Mason recovered.

You know its bad when Chiefs fans are laughing at you :wacko:

Well going into the season we knew our team sucked, but they are improving. Going into the season the Girls were loaded with talent and imploded, and just got embarrassed at home in the final home game at TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT... stadium. I'm more loving the fact that not one of you boys fans (I could be wrong) thought there was a snowballs chance in hell the Ravens could win this game and they made that supposed "Defense" look silly, well Hamlin didn't help, but that's what's so funny to me. :D

The fake FG was the play of the game. Broke the game open for Baltimore, and they never looked back.

That was indeed a great call and may have been the straw the broke the camel's back ... but THE play that made all the difference was the failure of the Cowboys to recover the McLain fumble early in the game.

Well going into the season we knew our team sucked, but they are improving. Going into the season the Girls were loaded with talent and imploded, and just got embarrassed at home in the final home game at TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT... stadium. I'm more loving the fact that not one of you boys fans (I could be wrong) thought there was a snowballs chance in hell the Ravens could win this game and they made that supposed "Defense" look silly, well Hamlin didn't help, but that's what's so funny to me. :wacko:

In my confidence pool I had the Cowboys at 2. I was afraid that Romo would not be able to handle the Baltimore defense and proved to be correct. I was still hopeful that the Cowboys defense would get in Flacco's head and we'd do just enough to win in our own stadium in that I was obviously wrong.

Well going into the season we knew our team sucked, but they are improving. Going into the season the Girls were loaded with talent and imploded, and just got embarrassed at home in the final home game at TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT... stadium. I'm more loving the fact that not one of you boys fans (I could be wrong) thought there was a snowballs chance in hell the Ravens could win this game and they made that supposed "Defense" look silly, well Hamlin didn't help, but that's what's so funny to me. :D

I said earlier in the thread that Dallas needed to stop the run or this game was not going to be easy. What you say is true though. I never for 1 second thought Dallas wouldnt make the playoffs this year if that is what in fact happens. Wade has to go but IMO I am not sure Garret is the answer. I heard Jerry Jones is friendly with Holmgren . Is that true :wacko:

Edited by whomper

The fake FG was the play of the game. Broke the game open for Baltimore, and they never looked back.

Cam Cameron is a genius. As a Baltimore fan, it is exciting to finally have an offense that can move the ball and a young QB to really get excited about (finally).

Congrats to the Ravens fans on a big win.

I do have to say that the Cowboys need to clean house. For the last game in Texas Stadium, you think the team would have been hyped up. That wasn't the case and it falls on Phillips. We can point the finger at Hamlin for a terrible game, but those 2 long runs shouldn't be hitting the 2nd level untouched b/f Hamlin.

In addition, the offensive gameplan/playcalling has been atrocious. Jerry trades for a legitimate WR2 in Roy E. and we barely throw the ball to him. That falls on the O Coordinator. Considering Garrett is one of the highest paid assistants in the game, he isn't earning his keep and needs to hit the road or be passed over on the H.C. selection when Phillips gets fired after the Philly game.....

unbelievably embarrassing. Sorry, I killed the Defense, I played them. I really am the kiss of death.

5 sacks (all in the first, I believe) and a turnover. Hey, they didn't do too horribly from a fantasy standpoint. I started them too. :wacko:

Of course, I also had McClain and TO running tonight so that made me happy. :D

Congrats to the Ravens fans on a big win.

I do have to say that the Cowboys need to clean house. For the last game in Texas Stadium, you think the team would have been hyped up. That wasn't the case and it falls on Phillips. We can point the finger at Hamlin for a terrible game, but those 2 long runs shouldn't be hitting the 2nd level untouched b/f Hamlin.

In addition, the offensive gameplan/playcalling has been atrocious. Jerry trades for a legitimate WR2 in Roy E. and we barely throw the ball to him. That falls on the O Coordinator. Considering Garrett is one of the highest paid assistants in the game, he isn't earning his keep and needs to hit the road or be passed over on the H.C. selection when Phillips gets fired after the Philly game.....

Sadly until Jerry Jones steps back and allows a real GM and a real coach to do their jobs the Cowboys will never be successful. JJ = a younger Al Davis and we can all see what Davis has done to the Raiders.

Wade is horrible as a HC.

Garrett looked like a darling last year but seems to be falling woefully short this year. It looks like other coaches have enough tape on Cowboy games where Garrett was the OC to deduce his game plans.

So even if we get rid of Wade, I'm not sure Garrett is the answer and by all appearances he has been crowned the coach in waiting.