[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So what will it be ?

isleseeya

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chick's drink, homie

vanilla AND sprite- OVERKILL

be a man and throw in some tonic or soda

:wacko:

good point ...somewhere in the night there will be some straight shots of tequilla i believe which will change demeanor and ability to function very quickly

Of course, I'll only drink Polish Vodka--Chopin, (who was 1/2 Pole btw)

Like Swammi, I'll have to wait for the kids to peter out before having too much fun.

and my favorite part of this holiday is watching the Twilight Zone marathon on the sci-fi channel

I'll probably allow myself 1 Mountain Dew on the rocks and stick with water the rest of the night.

sounds like me lst yr New Year's when I was prego and during the superbowl for that matter.....this yr I have some making up to do

I usually dont like drinking "punch" but I make it every new years eve,

I put

4 liters of hawaiin punch

1 liter ginger ale

.5 liter of cranberry juice

1 big bottle of grey goose

1/2 bottle of Stoli Rasberry

1/2 gallon of french vanilla ice cream (i put scoops of ice cream in the bowl and it floats on top)

Everyone loves the taste and everyone gets hammered. The icecream makes it so goooooood getting chunks of it in every cup

I usually dont like drinking "punch" but I make it every new years eve,

I put

4 liters of hawaiin punch

1 liter ginger ale

.5 liter of cranberry juice

1 big bottle of grey goose

1/2 bottle of Stoli Rasberry

1/2 gallon of french vanilla ice cream (i put scoops of ice cream in the bowl and it floats on top)

Everyone loves the taste and everyone gets hammered. The icecream makes it so goooooood getting chunks of it in every cup

That sounds GOOOOOOD!!!!

We're having a small party with only neighbors (read: no driving). We'll have beer: Deschutes Black Butte Porter and Mirror Pond and some pilsner thing. Svedna and Monopolova vodkas. Ancient whiskey something. And a mixed case of wine.

Used to live in Portland, Oregon. You've got some seriously good beers there. Makes me jealous.