[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers v Colts

McBoog

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was rooting for the Colts due to fantasy reasons, but the Chargers took it to them in O.T.

For those complaining, all the calls the refs made in O.T. were completely legit and the Colts couldn't stop them when it counted. With that said, I'd still like to see overtime changed where both teams have at least one crack each on offense.

:wacko:

You gonna tell me that none of those flags were valid? Look at the tape. Madden saw it, why didn't you?

Oh I agree they were valid, but you could call a penalty on both sides of the ball on every NFL play. But IN OT in the playoffs, you want the players to decide the game, not the Refs.

Oh I agree they were valid, but you could call a penalty on both sides of the ball on every NFL play. But IN OT in the playoffs, you want the players to decide the game, not the Refs.

You mean you want the players to decide the game by holding WRs and grabbing facemasks.

Edited by WaterMan

I was rooting for the Colts due to fantasy reasons, but the Chargers took it to them in O.T.

For those complaining, all the calls the refs made in O.T. were completely legit and the Colts couldn't stop them when it counted. With that said, I'd still like to see overtime changed where both teams have at least one crack each on offense.

+1

which call did'nt you like, the one where the WR was held with both of the DB's hands or the one where Sanders had ahold of Sproles' facemack for 5 seconds?

Im not arguing those were not valid calls. But again, there could be a flag on every play on both sides of the ball on every snap. I dont disagree with the calls, just in OT in the playoffs you would like to see it decided on the field.

If those refs were so flag happy....roll the tape....call the blatant OL holding in the middle on the last play of the game.

The defensive holding call on that critical 3rd down was weak.

The facemask call...legit.

ding!

If those refs were so flag happy....roll the tape....call the blatant OL holding in the middle on the last play of the game.

The defensive holding call on that critical 3rd down was weak.

The facemask call...legit.

+1

The defensive holding call was borderline, but in OT I hate to see that called.

You gonna tell me that none of those flags were valid? Look at the tape. Madden saw it, why didn't you?

Agreed. I hate when people whine about officiating.

Not to mention that Jammer was picked out of that last fourth and inches play by a clueless ref. Charger fans have suffered some of the worst officiating for decades.

The Ravens got jobbed! :D

:D

Great game. Congrats Chargers fans, and I didn't know who to root for, as I think both teams are extremely dangerous if they come into Pittsburgh next week.

Awesome game to watch. Two very good teams. :wacko:

which call did'nt you like,

I don't know if I've ever seen a defensive holding called on a DL holding an OL during a running play. The hold on the passing play was questionable, especially at that part of the field in OT.

Buttorafice alert :wacko:

Your team won, why not enjoy it? Nothing is more annoying than a blind homer trying to justify some good fortune.

Your team won, why not enjoy it? Nothing is more annoying than a blind homer trying to justify some good fortune.

+1

Edited by Menudo

I don't know if I've ever seen a defensive holding called on a DL holding an OL during a running play. The hold on the passing play was questionable, especially at that part of the field in OT.

that is when that penalty is usually called as the DT is trying to hold a guy to make room for the LB to fill the gap and make the tackle

Edited by keggerz