[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just Like That...I'm Done in the Smack Bowl

heehawks

There were two teams that had nothing but ATL and IND players and now have 0 left.

I'm out, as I had only Colt players from the AFC.

What's odd is that I won ten years ago because I went against the grain and picked more Atlanta players than Minnesota players.

There were two teams that had nothing but ATL and IND players and now have 0 left.

what kind of idiot would do that???/

:wacko::D:D

:D:D:D

The Colts are going to be called the Paper Colts next year. . .

sick of losing our first game. 6 times in 9 play-off appearances under Manning they've lost their play-off opener. awesome.

Haven't you guys appeared in 9 of the last 10 playoffs? Are you really trying to complain about this on a board that's full of Bears, Raiders, Vikings, 49ers, Chiefs, Cardinals and any amount of other fans - including the terminally hapless Lions - all of whom would willingly swap the last 10 post-seasons with you?

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Well, there are two ways to lose, and the first one is to play it safe and spread your guys out among a bunch of teams. The second is to load up on a team that bows out week 1. Of course, one of the best chances of winning relies on loading up on a team that plays week one and makes it all the way (as at least one team seems to do most years).

Last year I inexplicably did plan A) and figured out pretty damned quickly that, while I was very much assured of not finishing last, I didn't have a shot in hell of winning. This year I loaded up on the sexy week 1 pick to go all the way, the Colts. So much for that.

Are you really trying to complain about this on a board that's full of Bears, Raiders, Vikings, 49ers, Chiefs, Cardinals and any amount of other fans - including the terminally hapless Lions - all of whom would willingly swap the last 10 post-seasons with you?

yes

:pouting:

Haven't you guys appeared in 9 of the last 10 playoffs? Are you really trying to complain about this on a board that's full of Bears, Raiders, Vikings, 49ers, Chiefs, Cardinals and any amount of other fans - including the terminally hapless Lions - all of whom would willingly swap the last 10 post-seasons with you?

Meh. I spent my entire teens and most of my 20s enjoying one of the greatest teams in NFL history. I wouldn't trade that for having my heart ripped out all but one playoff season over the last 10 years.

Meh. I spent my entire teens and most of my 20s enjoying one of the greatest teams in NFL history. I wouldn't trade that for having my heart ripped out all but one playoff season over the last 10 years.

Nobody's asking you to - I said the last 10 years. And I wouldn't call 2006 getting the heart ripped out......unless you're a Bears fan like me. I'd trade the Colts last 10 for the Bears in a NY minute.