[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

keggerz

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're recording it to start later...don't spoil it. :D

Same here and don't forget tomorrow! 2 day'er. High hopes, but.....we'll see, :wacko:

EF:

What happened to "House"?

Edited by rocknrobn26

don't want to ruin anything for anyone but I put something I think in the spoiler

i think tony is still a good guy...also the FBI dude just said something about a DEVICE...i don't recall tony's group saying they had a device....just control when they want it

Edited by keggerz

don't want to ruin anything for anyone but I put something I think in the spoiler

i think tony is still a good guy...also the FBI dude just said something about a DEVICE...i don't recall tony's group saying they had a device....just control when they want it

i also think tony is still a good guy, based on how insistent he was on wanting to know what the next operation was right then, instead of waiting. he's undercover for someone. and larry is so banging rene.

rene the fbi chick is hot as hell, as was the stock broker chick.

I think you're both correct about Tony. There is most definitely a relationship between Larry and Rene. But I think your wrong keg. There most certainly is a device used to allow them access through the firewall. Although I have to say that having to suspend disbelief in the first five minutes of the show was a tad annoying. There's just no way that every system in this country is behind one little firewall.

IThere's just no way that every system in this country is behind one little firewall.

Those are the sorts of things that ruin a show for me. I mean not like I won't watch it but I wish they would not make us totally suspend our what we know would not be true.

I am right there with everyone thinking that Tony is some sort of secret agent.

I am already sucked right into this years 24. :wacko:

There's just no way that every system in this country is behind one little firewall.

I don't think they meant that there was only one firewall. Just one type of firewall that was designed by that guy. It would be like buying a bunch of different Cisco firewalls for all your front line servers. They're all configured and programmed the same way but there just happens to be a lot of them in different locations. IE one firewall for the FAA, one for the power grid, etc. Although I do agree that the entire national computer system having one point of failure (namely that engineer and his creation) is a bit of a stretch.

My mother is on cloud 9 right now. She has been waiting a year for this show to return. She went to the actual lengths of unplugging the phone and locking the doors :wacko:

Great plot line and a good setup to get CTU back up and running. I'm wondering if a few of the main FBI characters will be part of the new CTU. Not much liking the First Husband sub-plot to find his son's "killer". Although the ex girlfriend of the son is smoken.

Got to get over to the moms house tonight before the doors are locked lol. This is one of the few shows I watch with her so its kinda cool.

nope

I just got off the phone with my mom. The self pro-claimed 24 expert :wacko: You're right. They didn't air anything last year. My bad. I do know that they filmed at least 8 episodes pre-strike. I wonder if they will ever air those at some point. I doubt it as the story line has undoubtedly been drastically changed since then.