[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst movies you ever saw

BeeR

Might as well beat the movie thing to death one more time:

S.O.B.

Beaches (hey it was a date)

Traffic

Mulholland Dr

Terminator 3

Nightmare on Elm St 2 (and every other horror flick I've seen minus the Elm St orig - thankfully that's not many)

Golden Child (E Murphy flick)

Howard the Duck (frankly expected as much going in - a couple not-so-bright co-workers won a coin flip)

Dantes Peak

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly you guys don't understand the meaning of bad movie if you include movies that have a plot. As exhibit A I give you Orgy of the Dead a film by Stephen C. Apostolof. Lest anyone be confused about the lineage of this film, it was based on a "novel" written by the master of horrible movies Ed Wood, who also wrote the screenplay. I won't give away the essence of this movie other than to say that even Blockbuster had this listed in the category of "Bad". It would be best used as a backdrop to totally cheesy Haloween party but only if it was projected onto a print bed sheet tacked to a wall somewhere in the room. Oh, but it does contain topless women so adults only please.

Gotta say, the worst movie I've seen in a while was Righteous Kills.

Talk about the most obviously telegraphed surprise ending you could imagine.

Also, Dodgeball. I understand it was supposed to be stupid but it managed to be so in all the wrong ways. Vaughn looked like he wanted someone to wake him up and tell him it was all a bad dream (well, except the part about getting paid). Even the cliche pop culture references were unintentionally stupid. I sat there wanting to poke my eyes out, hanging in just in case something funny enough to make up for all this would happen. Then, eventually, it ended. This was one of the four or five sharks that Stiller jumped in about a year's time.

the piano

edit to add from my one-star netflix ratings:

antonia's line

baseketball

the butterfly effect

the day after tomorrow

erin brockovich

face/off

the girl from monday

indecent proposal

judge dredd

late great planet earth

lost and delirious

memento

the patriot

signs

the time machine

unbreakable

what the #*&$ do we know?

Edited by Azazello1313

the piano

That did suck and for some reason reminds me of another movie that sucked, Hideous Kinky. Not sure why someone thought it would be entertaining to watch some loser chick drag her kids around Turkey or wherever they were.

memento

the patriot

unbreakable

Really???

I thought The Patriot was at least average. And I thought Unbreakable was at least decent as well..

But, Memento?? That is one of my favorite movies.. I thought it was fantastic..

I agree with your other ones though.