[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you are a Marissa Tomei fan

cre8tiff

OK, I kinda do not like The Wrestler.

I thought as a movie it was lacking quite a bit. Of course, I didn't like Barfly either.

HOWEVER. The fact that Ms. Tomei is naked about 70% of the time she is on screen, and lap/pole dancing to boot pushes this to must see.

That was well worth the price of admission. :wacko:

Now for a toally awesome flick, go rent "In Bruge". Funny as hell flick about two hit men hiding out in Bruge.

Edited by cre8tiff

The fact that Ms. Tomei is naked about 70% of the time she is on screen, and lap/pole dancing to boot

I'm there. I still watch snippets of My Cousin Vinny just to ogle her in that.

Well OK actually I'll wait for it on HBO but still -

I'm there. I still watch snippets of My Cousin Vinny just to ogle her in that.

Well OK actually I'll wait for it on HBO but still -

The incredible par tis she appears to be in the very same shape as that awesome catsuit suggested.

My buddy and I went to see it with our wives, and while they were walking from the theater saying things like, "Why did she do that role?" and "She totally didn't have to be so nasty in her dancing..." He and I were walking behind doing this: :wacko:

not sure how old she is but I saw a mag cover recently w/Aniston nekked (barely covered up) and it says "is she getting hotter??" and yeah she looked as good as ever at least, the little ho.

she'll be 40 next month, 2-11-69

don't you love imdb.com?

Rawr!!! As a dedicated fan, this is about as good as it gets for her. That booty is ridiculous. Very good acting too btw. Rourke was actually very very good. I'm not a wrestling buff but my co-worker and I watched it on watch-movies.net. It was one of the very rare movies where I even hoped they had made it a little longer and developed the character relationships even more. I went into it thinking it would be crap, however I left thinking it had been at least a few months since I'd seen such a good film.

Always thought of Marisa as more cute than hot. :wacko:

I did hear a review of The Reader last week. Kate Winslet is supposedly naked in this one a lot. Big time :D

.note to self...never again accept Jimmy Neutron's opinion on women.

Marisa Tomei is not hot, but that big faced linebacker is???

.note to self...never again accept Jimmy Neutron's opinion on women.

Marisa Tomei is not hot, but that big faced linebacker is???

Googled Tomei - OK - she's hot. Didn't think so once upon a time.

If you don't think Kate Winslet is hot, you are a major league homo. :wacko:

The excerpt of the doggy style scene is making its way around the web. Alas all you Tomei fans, its not her in that scene. Its a body double.

No....please tell me you're joking. Where did you hear this?

What about the scene in The Wrestler where she's doing a lap dance?

The excerpt of the doggy style scene is making its way around the web. Alas all you Tomei fans, its not her in that scene. Its a body double.

She says it is her...

Q: And your first scene in the movie is a sex scene in which Gina and Andy are nude. Was that really you, or was it a body double?

MT: Yes, that was me. That was us.

Link

No....please tell me you're joking. Where did you hear this?

What about the scene in The Wrestler where she's doing a lap dance?

Ok maybe its more of "wishful thinking". I have always liked Marissa and when I saw this, I thought to myself, Oh Marissa: You just did a Halle Berry.

Rawr!!! As a dedicated fan, this is about as good as it gets for her. That booty is ridiculous. Very good acting too btw. Rourke was actually very very good. I'm not a wrestling buff but my co-worker and I watched it on watch-movies.net. It was one of the very rare movies where I even hoped they had made it a little longer and developed the character relationships even more. I went into it thinking it would be crap, however I left thinking it had been at least a few months since I'd seen such a good film.

Is the quality good & is it free?