[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Red Dawn Syndrome

darin3

Just a fancy way of saying that driveby is on his way to Austin (much like the Russians landing in rural Colorado) and will be staying downtown for a conference. I'm meeting him at 7pm for libations (much like Patrick Swayze's 1-on-1 with the Cuban officer).

Pray that I don't pull a snot bubble and really embarrass myself.

If I don't post at 5am or earlier tomorrow, call in Powers Boothe. TIA.

Just a fancy way of saying that driveby is on his way to Austin (much like the Russians landing in rural Colorado) and will be staying downtown for a conference. I'm meeting him at 7pm for libations (much like Patrick Swayze's 1-on-1 with the Cuban officer).

Watch out driveby, darin likes to spoon...and he likes the outside. :wacko:

Edited by I Like Soup

Does Driveby know you are black ??

Still flying in to SoCal tomorrow?..... if you can pry yourself from driveby's sphincter....

I will somehow pry myself from his cuddly snatches tonight. Will be ready for double Jack n' diets at 5pm, if not sooner. May just meet you there.

E2A: Wow, two Huddlers in two days. It's like... two girls, one...... ummm... :wacko:

Edited by darin3

I will somehow pry myself from his cuddly snatches tonight. Will be ready for double Jack n' diets at 5pm, if not sooner. May just meet you there.

mmm.. double jack n diets... ham n cheese melt with fries to absorb the alcohol. Then to The Huddle for Jaeger Bombs and Trailer Park Tea

Sad thing is I am supposed to be able to function in an all day meeting on Thursday from 8-3 or so....

I love austin, must sleep. thjanks for the good time Darin. Bear see you friday.

Over and ojut,

:D Thanks for the brews. Hope to see ya in town again.

I'll give you a call later this week...traveling until late Thursday night.

Let me just say, you're welcome. driveby is a sexy beast. :wacko:

Happy to report that I have in fact survived my incursion into Austin. A few notes from the trip.

1. Darin is a giving man with soft hands, a gentle touch, and a silky smooth voice.

2. ABWF told me what he did for a living: I didn't understand one work he said. However, while waiting in line at Rudy's, I'm pretty sure he met, interviewed and hired the guy standing in front of him.

3. You can't swing a dead cat in Austin without hitting a fruit or a panhandler.

4. There is a fine line between sexy slut and sleazy skank, and there were plenty of both on 6th street.

5. Apparently most convention goers actually attend the convention. We prefer our customary schedule of breakfast for lunch, beer for dinner and tylenol for breakfast.

6. It's a long walk from the east end of 6th street to the Hyatt Regency when impaired.

7. I am the greatest shuffleboard player since, well, whoever the last great shuffleboard player was.

8. Speaking of the Hyatt, they charge 10 friggin bucks a day for their slower than bumfruck idaho dial up T-mobile hot spot service. Every hotel, motel, hostel, campground and trailer park in the world has free wi-fi now don't they?

9. Live music at the Continental Club was great. Home Slice pizza was awesome. Walking over to Home Slice between bands and bringing back a large pie to eat during the next set whilst quaffing some ice cold brews was a little slice of heaven.

10. Rudy's is not better than Saltlick, great - yes, different - yes, but not better.

11. I'm getting old. A hottie tried to pick me up at the club and I completely fumbled the snap. And no she wasn't a pro or a tranny.

In summary, there is a lot to see and do in Austin.

None the less, less is more - more or less.

Edited by driveby