[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Screwed Up

Cowboyz1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this is the first time in history that a President said he screwed up?

I think that Clinton said he screwed the pooch but that's about it.

Clinton tried to screw just about everything that moved... as far as him admitting it, I don't think he was what you might refer to as "forthcoming"?

Too all of you slobbering over the Obamassiah's admission of screwing up, was Geithner not a screw up as well?

why thorw in the messiah jab...Obama is not Jesus and has said as much!!!

He hasn't done enough wrong and still be praised to be called messiah. when he starts an ill advised war that accomplishes little nothing but spending large amounts of borrowed Chinese money and getting our soldiers killed....and the Media is still fawning over him...then lets call him the messiah.

It continues to amaze me the way most of America hangs onto this guys sack as if he's this big American hero? :wacko: The guy is very charismatic and a gifted speaker but has done NOTHING else other than to make a couple cabinet mistakes and a couple questionable decisions during the first 45 days. Let's support this guy and pray for his success but come on .... the love for this guy because he is 50% African American and a bit charming is getting nauseating.

Edited by theprofessor

It continues to amaze me the way most of America hangs onto this guys sack as if he's this big American hero? :wacko: The guy is very charismatic and a gifted speaker but has done NOTHING else other than to make a couple cabinet mistakes and a couple questionable decisions during the first 45 days. Let's support this guy and pray for his success but come on .... the love for this guy because he is 50% African American and a bit charming is getting nauseating.

He's only been in office for 14 days. Why do you assume that people love him because of his race?

The guy is very charismatic and a gifted speaker but has done NOTHING else other than to make a couple cabinet mistakes and a couple questionable decisions during the first 45 days.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

He's only been in office for 14 days. Why do you assume that people love him because of his race?

In office for 14 days but he's been making presidential decisions for the last 45 days. I mentioned his race as part of the appeal, not all of it. If you don't think his race is part of the appeal given what African Americans have had to face in this country over the last 100 years then you certainly haven't been paying attention.

In office for 14 days but he's been making presidential decisions for the last 45 days. I mentioned his race as part of the appeal, not all of it. If you don't think his race is part of the appeal given what African Americans have had to face in this country over the last 100 years then you certainly haven't been paying attention.

I have been paying attention. If you want to look at it that way, he's been making those decisions since November 5th, which is more than 45 days. But, whatever. Good luck with that.

+100000

:D:D:D:D:D

This is all I'm sayin' too... I'm ready to support this man (not the legend), just praise and criticize as is due.

Oh, and stop throwing in the race card because someone makes an obvious observation that part of his charisma is that he's black (notice I didn't say African-American... he is the American president; not the African-American president)( freakin' hyphenating :D ).

+100000

:D:D:D:D:D

This is all I'm sayin' too... I'm ready to support this man (not the legend), just praise and criticize as is due.

Oh, and stop throwing in the race card because someone makes an obvious observation that part of his charisma is that he's black (notice I didn't say African-American... he is the American president; not the African-American president)( freakin' hyphenating :wacko: ).

Finally, a guy that gets it :smash:

:pokey: at the one's that try to play the race card and put their childish spin on it to try to get a reaction. Sorry boys I'm not playing :D

Edited by theprofessor

You mean you and only you? :wacko:

Sorry BW you're wrong. I was only stating my opinion and was not trying to initiate a reaction from anyone. The reaction from some is typical though and should have been expected. It's funny the way some will jump on and play the race card without really thinking through what is being said. Instead of throwing out accusations of prejudice perhaps some could explain that the primary appeal about our president has nothing to do with his ethnicity, charismatic personality or his incredible public speaking skills.

Am I the only one that doesn't see his race at all? :wacko:

I've already got used to seeing this guy who is the president. Bush's race was never something I considered, nor is Obama's. C'mon, there must be a heck of a lot of other Huddlers the same.