[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just curious....

rocknrobn26

Yeah I'm the "Old Guy" curmudgeon, "Old Dude", etc., but was curious about why we do this:

The wife just ordered a pizza, and she says "A small CHEESE and sausage pizza.".

Why the hell do we say CHEESE???? Was there a time when you could get a pizza w/o CHEESE??? My feeble brain can't remember. :wacko:

Hep Me...Hep me! :D

btw, you're not old, you're delightful, fun, interesting, handsome, dashing, and down-right cool

WIll this turn out to be Huddle Pron? Are you two gonna make-out? :wacko:

Now that you bring the topic up, I enjoy getting a pizza with the cheese on it but then scraping the cheese off and eating the sauce-dampened bread with some cheese flavor left over. I can't stand the gooey-ness of cheese but enjoy the lingering flavor.

Anyone else do that or any enjoy food prepared in odd ways versus the norm? Maybe this should be the start of a new thread...

Edited by irish

Though cheese is almost always on a pizza, it is an older phrase to say "cheese" though it is redudant to say so with another topping. Another reason is if you order a pizza with no toppings, it is called a "cheese" pizza and not a "plain" pizza, so it could be expanded that a pizza with toppings have the "cheese" added to the list.

Edited by Big John

that's right, BJ, and also i just love my RR26, he's got my back--watch out :D

You betcha! :D Mess w/ Scooby...mess w/ me and my arsenal! :wacko: You won't even know what hit you!

That also goes for Skippy, Sky, Bunz, Bier, Alchico, BC, wiegie, D3, Jax, Chavez, Doc,Czar, Randall, Whomp, all the HOT league members current and past, and more. Just don't mess w/ us!

Love this place....love the people. If I missed someone I apologize. You know who you are. :D

You betcha! :D Mess w/ Scooby...mess w/ me and my arsenal! :wacko: You won't even know what hit you!

That also goes for Skippy, Sky, Bunz, Bier, Alchico, BC, wiegie, D3, Jax, Chavez, Doc,Czar, Randall, Whomp, all the HOT league members current and past, and more. Just don't mess w/ us!

Love this place....love the people. If I missed someone I apologize. You know who you are. :D

You're a sexy little bastard.

If I missed someone I apologize. You know who you are. :wacko:

Nope, the list seemed pretty accurate to me.

Oh come on, you know we're on it, I mean you, err, me.

Well as long as one of us makes it we're both in then. :wacko: