[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this woman makes me angrier with every new day

dmarc117

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090212/ap_on_re_us/octuplets

LOS ANGELES – A big share of the financial burden of raising Nadya Suleman's 14 children could fall on the shoulders of California's taxpayers, compounding the public furor in a state already billions of dollars in the red.

Even before the 33-year-old single, unemployed mother gave birth to octuplets last month, she had been caring for her six other children with the help of $490 a month in food stamps, plus Social Security disability payments for three of the youngsters. The public aid will almost certainly be increased with the new additions to her family.

Also, the hospital where the octuplets are expected to spend seven to 12 weeks has requested reimbursement from Medi-Cal, the state's Medicaid program, for care of the premature babies, according to the Los Angeles Times. The cost has not been disclosed.

and now has a website so we can send her donations via paypal!!!!!!!!!

:wacko:

Edited by dmarc117

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the true dumbing down of america.

I have noticed that when you walk by a large family it is usually the people that can't affor a large family. These kids grow up in a poor environment - don't get the parenting they need to grow and these same kids seem to go on and also have large families. This exponential growth of people that should not reproduce is only dumbing down of America.

This is the true dumbing down of america.

I have noticed that when you walk by a large family it is usually the people that can't affor a large family. These kids grow up in a poor environment - don't get the parenting they need to grow and these same kids seem to go on and also have large families. This exponential growth of people that should not reproduce is only dumbing down of America.

Fortunately, tank is going to stimulate the economy by importing and selling mobile capital punishment units. Should take care of this and the economy all at once.

I wonder how she paid for the IVF? Insurance usually will not pay for this and you need to pay them upfront.

Suleman received disability payments for an on-the-job back injury during a riot at a state mental hospital, collecting more than $165,000 over nearly a decade before the benefits were discontinued last year.

Some of the disability money was spent on in vitro fertilizations, which was used for all 14 of her children, Suleman said. She said she also worked double shifts at the mental hospital and saved up for the treatments. She estimated that all her treatments cost $100,000.

:wacko:

I'm actually more pissed at her fertility doctor than I am at her--she is clearly insane and she should have been stopped.

In the NBC interview, Suleman said she will go back to California State University, Fullerton in the fall to complete her master's degree in counseling

They said over $100K on the news this morning.

I believe the 100K was for the in vitro treatments.

Hospital is looking to collect it's fees, hitting up Medicaid for several hundred thousand according to report I saw and the total cost may well exceed 1 million to the tax payers