[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Golfers

HowboutthemCowboys

Driver-- crappy shoes from spammers SQ 5000 9.5 degree- Aldila Shaft. Stiff. ( bought it a few weeks ago, have'nt hit balls with it yet except in the store)

5 wood- Maxfli A10. 20 degree.

Hydrids- Adams Idea a2. #3 20 degree, #4 23 degree.

4iron-PW Adams Idea a2

SW -- Taylor Made 56 degree ( I've had it for about 15 years) :wacko:

LW -- Wilson 64 degree

GW -- Titleist Vokey 52 degree

Putter -- Affinity Loop mallet ( the worst part of my game by far) :D

Really looking forward to a break in the weather, have'nt played in about 5 months.

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Mr. plays with Mizzuno?? matching blue and white bag, big bertha something or another, I've seen a cobra symbol on a driver, several putters, a 2 ball white hot? Has a set of copper ping eye somethings in the garage also..I can't play golf very well, I oft remove a lot of earth in my swing..my extracarricular activities in HS were, cheerleading 2 yrs, dance team other 2, track & basketball.. my 3 yr old is the next Tiger woods--mark it down--he has a 3 club set Kids International golf--he even tells you to be quiet while others are swinging the club

Driver: Callaway F-5 10.5 draw bias, Matrix Altus shaft

Hybrids: Callaway 19 & 23 degree w/ the Aldila stock shaft

Irons: Callaway X-22 Tour: Black gold shafts. I haven't hit these yet.

Wedges: Vokey 50 & 56

Putter: TaylorMade Spider

Ball: Top Flight Feel & Bridgestone E6+

After breaking my arm twice last year I am ready to go!!!

Driver: Callaway F-5 10.5 draw bias, Matrix Altus shaft

Hybrids: Callaway 19 & 23 degree w/ the Aldila stock shaft

Irons: Callaway X-22 Tour: Black gold shafts. I haven't hit these yet.

Wedges: Vokey 50 & 56

Putter: TaylorMade Spider

Ball: Top Flight Feel & Bridgestone E6+

After breaking my arm twice last year I am ready to go!!!

What do you think about the Bridgestone golf balls? I've read alot of good things...

edited--the Mr. is here--custom-fit Mizzuno MP-60's, Cobra driver & 3 wood, Titleist wedges, and a custom milled turillium copper blade putter w/ a jumbo grip--crappy shoes from spammers Platinums balls

Ping Eye 2 berillium coppers in the garage 3 thru SW

the Mr. plays with Mizzuno?? matching blue and white bag, big bertha something or another, I've seen a cobra symbol on a driver, several putters, a 2 ball white hot? Has a set of copper ping eye somethings in the garage also..I can't play golf very well, I oft remove a lot of earth in my swing..my extracarricular activities in HS were, cheerleading 2 yrs, dance team other 2, track & basketball.. my 3 yr old is the next Tiger woods--mark it down--he has a 3 club set Kids International golf--he even tells you to be quiet while others are swinging the club

pics please

3 - PW = Cleveland TA7's

60, 56, 52 wedges, (favorite clubs) all Cleveland.

HiBore Driver that is 10 degree.

HiBore 3 wood.

HiBore utility club.

Ping CRAZ-E putter.

Heading down to Myrtle Beach in about five weeks. :wacko:

Edited by Skippy

I had a complete set of Ping G5 with a Ping Anser Putter.

When I drove cross country from New Hampshire to San Diego 2 1/2 years ago, I left with $100 in my pocket. Needless to say I ran out of money so I stopped in a Play It Again Sams sports store in St.Louis and pawned the entire set for $200. Yes I nearly cried when I left.

Depends on the course...sometimes I'll carry more wedges, sometimes I'll go back and forth between a 3wood and the 2 iron.

Driver: TaylorMade TourBurner TP 9.5

3Wood: TaylorMade Burner 3wood 14.5, just made it into the bag a week ago.

Irons: Titleist 990s: AP2s on the way! (2-PW)

Vokey 56 & 60 degree wedges

Ping Eye2 SW: I've put this to the grinder so many times. I've got it just where I like it for the sand. Won't hit it off grass though.

Tad Moore Pro1P (Scotty Cameron used to work for Tad)

I'm not a fancy club whore - my bag is full of "quality knock offs." :wacko: If golf was a main hobby, I'd probably buy nicer clubs.

I am a bit of a wedge whore - carry at least 4 at all times. I carry my driver, a 15o hybrid and irons that start at a 5. I don't need a lot of long clubs, as I hit my 5 iron about 230. Love me dem short clubs though.

Edited by Jimmy Neutron

Irons are Tommy Armour 845's Silver Scot.

Used to have a set of Ping Eye 2's. Wish I had 'em back.

Woods are a set of Burner woods I bought about 20 years ago. Shoot between 79-85 most of the time.

Pretty much have put the clubs away for awhile as the kids grow up and we spend more time camping and fishing.

My all time favorite club was an 80's 7-wood. I don't recall the brand but it was the old steel shaft with the big groove on the bottom of the head. I loved that club. Reaching the green in 2 on a long par-5 was always within my grasp with that beauty. I buried it outside of a golf cart barn one day after spending the afternoon at the 19th green. I had snapped it in 2 that day on a god awful swing. And yes I was pretty tanked at the time as well.

What do you think about the Bridgestone golf balls? I've read alot of good things...

I really like the E6+. It doesn't spin too much off of the driver, but has some decent spin around the greens. I haven't tried the new E7+. But the E5+ spun like a V1. This ball isn't as hard as the Top Flight Feel, which for the money is a fantastic ball, but isn't as soft as a V1...

The E6+ is a great ball in the mid $20 price range...

Driver - TaylorMade R5 9.5

5 Wood - Tour Elite

PW thru 3 Hybrid - Nickent 3DX

Cleveland wedges

Some 30 year old putter I can't part with.

Balls - Titlest NXT Extreme

All graphite shafts except the wedges and putter.

I was thinking about this the other day, if there were say a Huddle golf tournament scheduled somewhere, would people be up for traveling for a weekend? Probably have to do one on each coast to make it driveable, but what do y'all think?

Edited by Kid Cid