[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Quiznos subs!

Flip_Side

Free's free, I guess. But Quiznos? :wacko:

You don't like Quizno's? I prefer them over Subway... but there's a couple of local sub shops that are way beyond both Subway and Quizno's so I don't really venture away from those two places. But yeah, can't beat free.

Quiznos isn't bad, they must be getting destroyed by Subway.

I'm not sure about that. Subway, IMO, sucks. Of course, their $5 footlong thing has gone off well. I'd be interested to see what this promotion does for Quizno's sales down the road.

Just don't be surprised when you sign up and agree to be part of their marketing database if you receive certain travel magazines in the mail. :wacko:

Those ghey travel magazines weren't from Quizno's they were skins farewell gift to you.

That'll stop the Quizno;s ads but not the hundreds of others that you will get automatically added to.... I'm just sayin.... but, I got me a coupon waiting in my e-mail that I use for spam things like this.....

+1, and while I checked that email for the first time in months in order to print the coupon out, I went ahead and deleted 1300 spam messages :wacko:

Free's free, I guess. But Quiznos? :wacko:

Quiznos Sucks! Subway is close behind.

Neither put enuff meat on the sammy!

Want a real sub...Grinder,...poor boy??? Go to a local place!

Quizers & Subway suck!

Quiznos Sucks! Subway is close behind.

Neither put enuff meat on the sammy!

Want a real sub...Grinder,...poor boy??? Go to a local place!

Quizers & Subway suck!

Largely agree with you - I enjoy making my own Dagwoods at home with good meats and cheeses from the deli.

Quizno's toasted subs blow Subway away.

Agreed. I grab a Q from time to time and I'm pretty pleased with it.

Just don't be surprised when you sign up and agree to be part of their marketing database if you receive certain travel magazines in the mail. :wacko:

So that's how it happened!!!! DAMN Quizno's!!

Those ghey travel magazines weren't from Quizno's they were skins farewell gift to you.

And somehow they got lost and found their way to me. :D