[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Things You Shouldn't Do

Footballjoe

Copy and Paste someone else's post and share them elsewhere without crediting them. :wacko:

I win!!

Edited by irish

Got married.

Twice.

Alright. You win.

Working on my car today, I got some kind of stop-leak stinky glue stuff on my finger. Should I go wash up? Hmmm... look at the bottle... avoid contact with skin or eyes... well, yeah, but it doesn't say use gloves and it doesn't look too serious. I should be fine.

I feel like I have no skin on that finger now.

Working on my car today, I got some kind of stop-leak stinky glue stuff on my finger. Should I go wash up? Hmmm... look at the bottle... avoid contact with skin or eyes... well, yeah, but it doesn't say use gloves and it doesn't look too serious. I should be fine.

I feel like I have no skin on that finger now.

I can completely understand what you're experiencing as I worked on cars for about a decade. From all the exposure to different things I can no longer feel temperature very well with my hands and many times I grab something really hot and don't feel it until it's in my hands and I'm carrying it to the table or elsewhere. :wacko: I can't imagine how tbimm and guys who have been mechanics longer cope. One guys I worked with was a mechanic for over 30 years and he never had to use cold water when washing his hands as he was even worse than I was. He used to grab oil filter that were scalding hot and muffles without it phasing him.

You shouldn't have eaten so many paint chips as a kid.

It was more like inhale the gasoline fumes while cleaning out the service station's garbage cans. :wacko:

Years ago I was in a hurry and used the slicer to slice some onions without the guard. I lost the tip of my thumb. You can hardly tell now, but I can dig my fingernail into it or stick a pin in it and not feel a thing.

Years ago I was in a hurry and used the slicer to slice some onions without the guard. I lost the tip of my thumb. You can hardly tell now, but I can dig my fingernail into it or stick a pin in it and not feel a thing.

That happens more times than I care to think about.

Did you leave the tip of your thumb in with the rest of the chopped onions as part of the recipe?

:wacko:

Come on! Where's your sense of humor? Pretend Whomper said it and it'd be a big joke.

:D

I bet several Huddlers have done that. I'm one of them.

I won't get married a third time tho. My second wife is awesome, but if it doesn't work out, i'm fookin' done.

I should re-phrase then:

Got married twice

Got divorced twice. :wacko: