[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Whiskey Pimp

I've seen that movie...it's called Armageddon.

Armageddon was mostly CGI. This is far from that.

The first Transformers had some of the best industry innovations in years. The stunts in this are unbelievably complex and innovative.

I wasn't a transformers fan as a kid - that rage hit just as I grew out of the toy phase. I did, however, love the first transformer movie. Megan Fox is, well - Megan Fox. She makes something transform in my pants. :wacko:

Captain Kirk is going to drive through Transformers 2 like a horta through miles of limestone. It won't even be close.

You know I agree but I think the Transformers crowd will enjoy that film much more than the Trekkies.

You know I agree but I think the Transformers crowd will enjoy that film much more than the Trekkies.

Probably a good call. I'm excited for both. Just for the record, I used this transformer avatar before I ever heard they were making a movie. I guess it used to be old school :wacko:

Captain Kirk is going to drive through Transformers 2 like a horta through miles of limestone. It won't even be close.

I'll defintiely see both... but I think Transformers has more appeal to a larger group of people. Everyone in my family is excited for the Transformers sequel, but I'm the ONLY one in my family that wants to see the new Kirk spank some aliens.

Wanna place a friendly wager on which one has the higher gross after the first month of release? :wacko: