[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chamber of Commerce in Folsom, California

DMD

The state, like the households within it, must learn to live within its means.

Who would do that better, a liberal or a conservative?

Example, who would you rather balance your check book, John Edwards or Tom Coburn? Ted Kennedy or Newt Gingrinch?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Example, who would you rather balance your check book, John Edwards or Tom Coburn? Ted Kennedy or Newt Gingrinch?

Harry Browne. Someone who both in word AND in deed has shown he realizes my money isn't his for the taking and using. Oh, and there's the whole pesky BOR issue, too, which both sides enjoy wiping their jackboots on regularly.

Those labels are virtually worthless, except as name-calling tools used to polarize voters. When it comes to public resources I just want "responsible." I don't care who delivers it. And the leadership of both major parties are out of control, just in different areas. So to answer your question, I'd probably be better off letting my 5 year olds balance my check book. At least they understand you shouldn't spend more than you have in the piggy bank.

Those labels are virtually worthless, except as name-calling tools used to polarize voters. When it comes to public resources I just want "responsible." I don't care who delivers it. And the leadership of both major parties are out of control, just in different areas. So to answer your question, I'd probably be better off letting my 5 year olds balance my check book. At least they understand you shouldn't spend more than you have in the piggy bank.

Truer words were never spoken.

And even your 5 year old knows they cannot buy something until they have money to buy it.

I almost got a job with Intel in Folsom in 1982. Man... I had never heard of them and lot of people then got stock options too...