[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is the most bad-ass looking lead singer ever?

muck

Assume you've NEVER heard of the guy (so you dont have any preconcieved notions of whether or not he has any talent or is a bad-ass), based on looks alone...

I will tell you that I think that Layne Staley's look in this video is killer. Many other videos / pictures do not convey (to me) the same sort of bad-ass-ness as his look in this video.

...who you got?

Lemmy is a shoe in.

Others high on the list: Glenn Danzig, Henry Rollins after Black Flag (he put on a ton of muscle in the 90's), and although he's kinda runty Phil Anselmo has always conveyed "bad-ass" in his stage demeanor.

Lemmy is a shoe in.

Others high on the list: Glenn Danzig, Henry Rollins after Black Flag (he put on a ton of muscle in the 90's), and although he's kinda runty Phil Anselmo has always conveyed "bad-ass" in his stage demeanor.

See, that's the thing ... I love Staley's voice, but he doesn't throw off the same bad-ass vibe in other pictures videos as he does in the one linked to above ...

I'm working today, and was listening to some music via youtube, and this video popped up, and this thread topic came to mind. Maybe it should have been "Who looks like a bad-ass in a particular vidoe, but may not really be in real life?" ...or something like that...

Edited by muck

Lemmy is a shoe in.

One of my favorite latter-day Lemmy stories is Motorhead was touring with W.A.S.P. and Blackie Lawless was just being a complete anus for some reason (probably because he's a complete anus 24/7); Lawless trashed their dressing room...Lemmy came offstage, saw what Lawless did, punched him in the face and walked off the tour.

Others high on the list: Glenn Danzig,

Built but a total midget. I think he might not even be 5'6"

Henry Rollins after Black Flag (he put on a ton of muscle in the 90's)

Having been to Rollins' spoken-word, he's probably a true bad-ass - the kind who doesn't give a crap whether you think he's a badass or a big wuss. However, if you think he's a big wuss you'd better watch yourself.

For those saying Danzig
First person that popped into my head was Lemmy

Ha haaaaa. . .dude gets PWND.

Hey, the thread is "looks like a bad-ass". . .not "is a bad ass".