[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

d3 does...

darin3

I thought my trip was NEXT week, but apparently not. :wacko:

I fly in to Atlanta tomorrow, staying at the Courtyard by Marriott near the airport tomorrow night. Touring some project sites Thursday, and not sure where I'm staying Thursday night (stay tuned for an update tomorrow). Might be able to get together for some beers on Thursday night (to watch the NBA Finals?) or even tomorrow night, potentially, if anyone wants to come all the way out to the airport. :D I'm not sure how much time I'll have tomorrow night.

Then, headed up to Richmond, VA on Friday morning. Sorry, Timmmmmayyy, only there for the day... flying back home in the evening. :D

Feel free to PM me if you are able to come out tomorrow night (maybe) or Thursday night (more likely).

:D

I am in town also for work and will be out tonight for a bite to eat. I am in the Norcross area and already have plans to go to a place called Medlock Tavern tonight for dinner. It is the choice of the chick I am traveling with because they have trivia tonight - I know lame and no you don't want pics. The place has good food and hot skanky bartenders so if you wanted to get a bit north of downtown stop on out and I will buy you a beer.

Otherwise downtown is a place called The Vortex - it was on Food Network for the show Man vs Food and has awesome burgers - went there last saturday and had the Elvis burger - 1/2 lb with melted peanut butter, bacon, and fried bananas. I would maybe be up for that place again Thursday???? Worth trying it out if you have the time.

IThen, headed up to Richmond, VA on Friday morning. Sorry, Timmmmmayyy, only there for the day... flying back home in the evening. :D

:wacko:

I wouldn't want to stay in Richmond for longer than a day either. :D

Anyways, if you get stuck and need anything, you got my cell phone. We can go cruising for chicks in Da Vette.

And by cruising, I mean probably paying for it or getting turned down a few dozen times.

And by chicks, I mean hookers or really ugly, probably blind, wimmin.

And by Da Vette, I mean the pickup truck since I don't bring Da Vette downtown Richmond evah. :D

I am in town also for work and will be out tonight for a bite to eat. I am in the Norcross area and already have plans to go to a place called Medlock Tavern tonight for dinner. It is the choice of the chick I am traveling with because they have trivia tonight - I know lame and no you don't want pics. The place has good food and hot skanky bartenders so if you wanted to get a bit north of downtown stop on out and I will buy you a beer.

Otherwise downtown is a place called The Vortex - it was on Food Network for the show Man vs Food and has awesome burgers - went there last saturday and had the Elvis burger - 1/2 lb with melted peanut butter, bacon, and fried bananas. I would maybe be up for that place again Thursday???? Worth trying it out if you have the time.

Gwinett County would be a trek for some of us, and away from the airport ooo.

I work downtown and never heard of the Vortex, but a quick look showed 2 locations - Midtown and another further east. I assume you meant the Midtown location.

More than likely it's gonna be tomorrow night. With this drop-of-the-hat scheduling, I need to fit in some "Huddle work", as our rankings are due. :D

PM's received, and I'll get back with you tonight/tomorrow.

Gwinett County would be a trek for some of us, and away from the airport ooo.

I work downtown and never heard of the Vortex, but a quick look showed 2 locations - Midtown and another further east. I assume you meant the Midtown location.

Yes Sir midtown. Cool place and very good burgers. you shuld check it out.

Hey fellas... I'm just going to stay close to my hotel tonight, near the airport. Going to some chain sports bar (Malone's) to watch some baseball and maybe grab a drink at some Irish pub across the street. Not sure where I'm staying tomorrow night :wacko: so stay tuned. It might actually be at this same joint. :D

Hey guys I am staying at Residence Inn in Midtown. I have to work for a few hours when I get there and/or when I get back to room after whatever goes on for dinner. Huddle rankings are calling my name.

May not be able to do anything. But PM me and/or post here if you have any suggestions.

Hey guys I am staying at Residence Inn in Midtown. I have to work for a few hours when I get there and/or when I get back to room after whatever goes on for dinner. Huddle rankings are calling my name.

May not be able to do anything. But PM me and/or post here if you have any suggestions.

Man, I got the girls tonight since the mrs is going to go shopping. Next time make 'em give you more notice...

There are apparently 2 of those in Midtown (17th and Peachtree St. and 11th and West Peachtree St. (yes, Peachtree and West Peachtree are different streets :wacko: )) but relatively close to each other.

The former is closer to Atlantic Station and the latter closer to the Georgia Tech campus. Not sure what places are in that vicinity but there should be things available.

Yes Sir midtown. Cool place and very good burgers. you shuld check it out.

Very cool place. BJ, we'll have to grab lunch there sometime soon.

D, sorry I can't come hang but wife, kids, late night of work, 'nuff said. :wacko:

Have fun though and hopefully we'll catch up next time.

So, how was your evening last night? :wacko:

So BJ, gbfan... I think it's gonna be an early night for me. And I doubt you want to go out in this downpour. There's a bar downstairs from my hotel, and another across the street. I think I'm gonna go down there with the laptop, do my rankings work, have a couple beers and retire early.

This trip might be repeated in a month or two, so we'll try planning something well ahead of time.

Sorry dude, I'm already back in my room, needing to do about 2 hours' worth of work for my Huddle rankings. Trust me, it's :D on this end too; I would much rather be :D -ing with you guys!

I will be back soon, promise. We'll have to arrange something ahead of time. :D