[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brett Favre what say ye?

tazinib1

meh....I can't speak for TJ, :wacko: but Sage is a 30 year old male, not female. :D I'm thinking he'll get over having his feelings hurt.

Indeed. He came to minne looking for a chance to start, they flirted with a Hall of Famer and didn't get him, now Sage gets his chance to start. It's up to him to buck up and get it done. I think he'll deliver. Not a top 10 QB -- but good enough to make minne verrry interesting in the NFC north.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Rotoworld, :wacko:

NFL Network's Scott Hanson reports that free agent Brett Favre "will continue to throw and work out" despite telling Vikings coach Brad Childress Tuesday that he wanted to stay retired.

You've got to be kidding us. Hanson reports that Favre said he's still not totally sure about whether he'll stay retired or try to play, even after "confirming" he'd re-re-retire to Childress and in an interview with ESPN. It wouldn't shock us one bit if Favre "gets the itch" again and tries to come back late in training camp or even after the regular season kicks off.

A childs sport? Gimme a break, man.

The point is he hasn't grown up. While we like his childlike enthusiasm he still needs the thrills (imo of course) success at football gave him. Maybe it goes back to his father.

The point is he hasn't grown up. While we like his childlike enthusiasm he still needs the thrills (imo of course) success at football gave him. Maybe it goes back to his father.

Come on...does his indecisiveness and acting like a diva go back to his father also? At what point do we start placing responsibility at the QB's feet (I cannot even bring myself to write out his name) and not someone else's?

This coming from the guy who blames the insurance company for dropping him because he doesn't wear his seat belt. :wacko:

Pot, meet kettle.

On the bright side, we should have a new coach for 2010 after this charade.

+1

Hopefully, this will be the last season of Chilly and hopefully this will be a step forward in the process of this organization realizing it really needs to get itself a franchise QB. No more settling for "game managers" or 1-2 yr fixes/placeholders. This team(one way or another) needs to get a good QB if its serious about challenging for a title and Favre would have set that process back by a year. It also needs a new head coach, IMO. Hopefully, they'll be on their way to both sooner rather than later...

I am so done with this BF thing. It's nauseating. I just heard a Viking fan on NFL Network ranting and raving about how his "Vikings would win the Super Bowl with Brett Favre behind center and now we have to go to war with Tavaris "freakin" Jackson." Please! I'm a huge Viking fan and I want NO part of this guy. None. The guy WAS a great QB but today he's mediocre, at best. Mediocre. And he kills his team with turnovers and bad judgment on the field, besides the BS that he creates in the locker room because he STILL thinks he's the schiat!!

GTFO Brett. You WERE great. Your actions during the last 3 years have forever tarnished your image. Jump on the John Deere and go cut the grass!