[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys New Stadium Tours

Shotgun Messiahs

I will be going there tomorrow :D . If anybody wants to see any pics I will be more than happy to post them Friday afternoon for you guys. It's 15 dollars per adult and last up 1 hour and 15 minutes. Don't worry I have a very nice Canon camera :wacko: . Might have to post them else where and give you guys a link so DMD doesn't pull out his guns on me :D due to 56k death . Any pic request let me know.

If anybody wants to see any pics I will be more than happy to post them Friday afternoon for you guys. It's 15 dollars per adult

15 bucks just to look at some pictures? I'll pass....

:wacko: have a good time, and yes, definitely post them.

Have you been yet? If not....and you can find it - I'd love a picture of my "paver" brick that I bought. It's supposed to be located in the Cornell Green section outside of the stadium....it would be a brick with the name Osborn on it....can't recall the exact inscription.....something like "Cowboy fans from SF Bay Area, Kirk, Becky, Abby & Hannah Osborn - Bobby Ray Osborn also a fan 4 life".

No biggie if you can't get a photo of it...I may get to go one day....many years from now. :wacko:

KO'd

My wife got us tickets to tour the Linc back when it first opened and it was probably about the same price....It was very cool to go thru the press box, the room where they conduct the after game interviews, got down to field level etc....locker room wasnt part of our tour but I did get to meet some players and see the locker room at an Eagles Carnival later that year.

Hell yea post them. I can not wait to see the ramp where the players come out right through the bar/dining area. And the field level suites.

Have you been yet? If not....and you can find it - I'd love a picture of my "paver" brick that I bought. It's supposed to be located in the Cornell Green section outside of the stadium....it would be a brick with the name Osborn on it....can't recall the exact inscription.....something like "Cowboy fans from SF Bay Area, Kirk, Becky, Abby & Hannah Osborn - Bobby Ray Osborn also a fan 4 life".

No biggie if you can't get a photo of it...I may get to go one day....many years from now. :wacko:

KO'd

I will give it a hard look for your brick. As far as the ramp, if the tour takes us there, you will be seeing a pic in the next 4-5 hours.

I would love to see them......

I recommend using the slide show in the top right corner.

Pics

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll271/d...Stadium%20Tour/

Brick Request

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll271/d...ornell%20Green/

Edited by Shotgun Messiahs

That was very cool of you to get the picture of the brick.

Kudos. :wacko::D

I sent him a pm. I had to goto the other side of the stadium to find that one. 10 minutes of reading bricks to find that one. Funny thing was there was other people out there looking for their bricks too.

IMO. The old stadium looked bigger inside. The field looked small to me on the second level. It cost 1.2 million dollars to reserve a suite for 20 years. Even if you by the reserve you still have to by tickets to get to your reserved room. The locker room was cool. The main entrance for Da Boys to get on the field is cool. If you are in the Miller Lite Club you will be breathing the same air as the players. There are no walls seperating the club from the walkway to the entrance. Very Cool. Also from the Miller Lite Club you can see the post game room where the team coaches and players give their statements and have your own spot on the field to go outside and watch the game. That is sick. There are 3000 hd tvs inside and the place has alot of a/c. Every seat is decent. That screen has two elevators that come out from the bottom that the mechanics use. Also the screen is 7 stories off the ground. The top of the stadium is as high as the Statue of Liberty. When you look at the suite rooms look at the nice seats that are in there. Also the public seats are nice and comfy. Jerry spent alot of money and it shows inside, making that stadium for the people. Another fact, the new stadium is the largest concrete/brick structure in the world. My wife and I got there at 2:30 with our son. We left after six pm. The line/wait for the tour to start was long. I recommend going early if you go. Hope you guys enjoy. That room with the chrome helmets was pretty cool in person with the glass windows with the football plays on them.

Edited by Shotgun Messiahs

Dude - thanks a million for getting a picture of my brick. Thanks for taking the time to find it!! I'm sorry I didn't have the inscription just right....didn't have my duplicate brick handy to remember word for word when I posted my request here, but I got pretty close.

I may never get there in person so I really appreciate your pictures and it's nice to know it's there at the stadium for real.

Thanks again.

KO'd

Hell yea post them. I can not wait to see the ramp where the players come out right through the bar/dining area. And the field level suites.

Sorry, I forgot here is the vid on that. Due to light and dark mixture and walking the vid is not that great but you will get the idea. Also left out one thing. Behind me as i'm walking is Jerry's personal elevator that goes up to his suite. There is a picture of the elevator with the pics.

Also a vid of the locker room.

Top level look around.

2nd level look around.

Thanks for sharing!

My paver is in the Charles Haley area ... looking forward to seeing it when/if i get a game this year. I've been to 10 straight home openers, this year it ends.

If I remember right that one is by the pro shop. I wanna say to the right of it by entrance 1 and 2. But on the one side gate a.

I will be going there tomorrow :D . If anybody wants to see any pics I will be more than happy to post them Friday afternoon for you guys. It's 15 dollars per adult and last up 1 hour and 15 minutes. Don't worry I have a very nice Canon camera :wacko: . Might have to post them else where and give you guys a link so DMD doesn't pull out his guns on me :D due to 56k death . Any pic request let me know.

If you go as a "prospective season ticket buyer" all that is free. $15 is a little steep.

• 1 month later...