[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No topic on Bill Clinton's rescue

yo mama

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another thought.......if you go to a hotzone in the world and get captured or killed, thats your problem not the usa's. imo

The usa didn't do anything. Bill Clinton did. Don't worry, your tax dollars didn't do anything good here.

1st Bill is the man for getting those two Koreans out of North Korean. I can imagine Bill was sitting with Kim whatever and he was saying hey buddy lets get a couple Korean hookers smoke a big fatty drink some good whiskey and why don't you let this chicks go.

2nd These girls are foolish. I have seen that Lisa Ling's reporting and she is very aggresive in her journalism. These reporters must know their are consequences for her actions.

2nd These girls are foolish. I have seen that Lisa Ling's reporting and she is very aggresive in her journalism. These reporters must know their are consequences for her actions.

laura ling was the reporter who was captured. lisa ling is her sister.

Did you all hear the interview of the returned freedom reporters? They talked about how the North Koreans led them to a room where Bill Clinton was waiting to take them home. What a joy it must have been. Bill Clinton, deep in enemy territory, wins the day and brings our gals home. The guy is a hero.

Did you all hear the interview of the returned freedom reporters? They talked about how the North Koreans led them to a room where Bill Clinton was waiting to take them home. What a joy it must have been. Bill Clinton, deep in enemy territory, wins the day and brings our gals home. The guy is a hero.

He stepped up and delivered when his country called. That's good stuff.

what they didnt tell you was when they walked into the room, his pants were down around his ankles and he was smoking a cigar. with a grin he said, FREEDOM AINT FREE LADIES!!!

He stepped up and delivered when his country called. That's good stuff.

I guess you keep overlooking the FACT that he had nothing to do with their release. Everything was prearranged. No big deal. Even traitor Jimmy Carter could have done this.

I guess you keep overlooking the FACT that he had nothing to do with their release. Everything was prearranged. No big deal. Even traitor Jimmy Carter could have done this.

You're just jealous of Clinton's amazing diplomatic achievement.

Even if Bill Clinton's mere presence was all that was required, he did what was asked of him to secure the safe release of two Americans. Why do you hate Americans?

Edited by yo mama