[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Celebrity Death Pool

geeteebee

Somebody just asked me to join one. Sounds a little morbid, but other than that I think I'd be ok with it. Am I missing anything? I know, if you have to ask the question....

Now if it gets to the point where people attach bombs to remote control cars and detonate them under the cars of celebrities on the list, then I won't play, but I doubt it'll go that far.

What say you?

nah--any contest where I win because someone else dies doesn't sound like much fun to me

I wouldn't appreciate it if someone got all happy because they won $100 because my mom died or one of my kids got killed.

(Having said this, death pools are nothing new. In fact, if I recall correctly, they existed in 17th century England and helped lead to the creation of Lloyd's of London.)

nah--any contest where I win because someone else dies doesn't sound like much fun to me

I wouldn't appreciate it if someone got all happy because they won $100 because my mom died or one of my kids got killed.

(Having said this, death pools are nothing new. In fact, if I recall correctly, they existed in 17th century England and helped lead to the creation of Lloyd's of London.)

That's why I strictly play Racing Horse Death Pool.

:wacko:

Somebody just asked me to join one. Sounds a little morbid, but other than that I think I'd be ok with it. Am I missing anything? I know, if you have to ask the question....

Now if it gets to the point where people attach bombs to remote control cars and detonate them under the cars of celebrities on the list, then I won't play, but I doubt it'll go that far.

What say you?

Been running one for 7 years now...

If you're not into Celebrity Death Pools, which I for one would never even contemplate doing = instant blacklist, then why not try out the ever popular Fantasy Death Row Inmate. Thats right folks, for a measly $25, you to, can experience the sudden rush of adrenaline when it is learned the Texas fellow you chose in the 5th round got sent to his maker. As a matter of fact, your entire roster is made up of Texas death row inmates as the Lone Star execution rate is the highest in the country. Feel the rush!! Choose your Dead Men Walking TODAY!!

At the dawn of the huddle, we had one of these ... until someone picked WW.

And that f'er Bob Hope would not die for me! He was only worth three points but that sumbitch just kept hanging in there!

Edited by Kid Cid