[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshall being shopped.

Bree22

JMO, but there's a difference between trying to trade someone and telling someone what it would take to trade for a person when they ask you.

Being "willing to listen" is never a crime.

I agree with you and believe also that a team should listen to any offer on any player. Being "willing to listen" also does not mean that McDaniels is lying when he says that "we are not shopping Marshall."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Broncos | Want Harris from NY in Marshall trade Wed Sep 2, 05:55 PM

ESPNews reports the Denver Broncos would want New York Jets LB David Harris in any trade involving WR Brandon Marshall, according to a source.

I don't know about cap space/salary. If it weren't for the fact that Marshall is a suspension waiting to happen, I'd say that's a pretty fair trade.

I don't know about cap space/salary. If it weren't for the fact that Marshall is a suspension waiting to happen, I'd say that's a pretty fair trade.

Denver needs DL help MUCH more then ILB help

Edited by keggerz

I have to really stop buying these NFL players spamshirts. I have 3 Randy Moss spamshirts and I just got a Marshall jersey this Christmas for goodness sake. That lasted all of what 1/2 year ?

I switched to team hoodies, T's and polos for this very reason. Fool me once . . .

On the positive side, if you keep it long enough for it to become "retro" it becomes cool again.

I switched to team hoodies, T's and polos for this very reason. Fool me once . . .

On the positive side, if you keep it long enough for it to become "retro" it becomes cool again.

Likewise, but I quit wearing spamshirts because I felt goofy wearing them. I really didn't want to be "the guy wearing the jersey"

I have to really stop buying these NFL players spamshirts. I have 3 Randy Moss spamshirts and I just got a Marshall jersey this Christmas for goodness sake. That lasted all of what 1/2 year ?

That is why I have a Giants jeresy with my number and name on it. :wacko: I also look to my neighbor to find out what jersey he brought every year so I know not to draft that player. Every time he buys a Jersey the player gets hurt or trade. By the way he hasn't bought a Marshall jersey yet. :D

As for the possible trade with the Jets. I would do that trade of Harris and say a 4th rounder. That works for both teams.