[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this photo is interesting

dmarc117

All puns aside, I wonder if the economy is truly righting itself.

Maybe it's just that the recession is just now catching up with Utah, but I've heard more bad news lately than every before - people losing jobs, businesses closing....

I understand that 4-6 million people currently receiving unemployment will be running out of benefits by the end of the year. Will the resulting mortgage, auto and CC defaults create a "double dip" recession?

Consumer confidence spiked recently - will that tremd continue through the holidays, or will it be a slow retail season?

I had a guy in my office today trying to sell me brand new semi tractors at unbelievable prices. There are tens of thousands of units sitting around the country that never replaced the units they were built to replace. It's kind of an odd barometer, but a crappy indicator nonetheless.

Industry rumor says Yellow Freight/Roadway (YRC) - the single largest LTL carrier will file for bankruptcy in Q4.

Hoping for the best, but not seeing any "real life" signs of recovery... :wacko:

All puns aside, I wonder if the economy is truly righting itself.

Maybe it's just that the recession is just now catching up with Utah, but I've heard more bad news lately than every before - people losing jobs, businesses closing....

I understand that 4-6 million people currently receiving unemployment will be running out of benefits by the end of the year. Will the resulting mortgage, auto and CC defaults create a "double dip" recession?

Consumer confidence spiked recently - will that tremd continue through the holidays, or will it be a slow retail season?

I had a guy in my office today trying to sell me brand new semi tractors at unbelievable prices. There are tens of thousands of units sitting around the country that never replaced the units they were built to replace. It's kind of an odd barometer, but a crappy indicator nonetheless.

Industry rumor says Yellow Freight/Roadway (YRC) - the single largest LTL carrier will file for bankruptcy in Q4.

Hoping for the best, but not seeing any "real life" signs of recovery... :wacko:

Next week, thank you very much.

The best way to see a very similar picture is to google earth the pacific side of the canal. Ever notice you can't spell canal without canal? Anyways, here are some photos to give you an example [note that these pictures are not verified as being authentic so hit up the google earth]

boats

boats

boats

boats

Lesbian boats

poop

Lesbian Poop

Poop Lesbian

A "little Person" churning Butter dressed up as Ghey Hitler

TimC and Big John wrestling a giant goat

What herpies looks like if you catch it on your feet