[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Member #1 where are you?

masterwing

Im new here and I know Ive won over your hearts already.....cuz thats what I do. (see also certain purple qb)

Now that Ive gained your loyalty :D maybe I can check the status of yours....

Please... line up and show me the lowest member # around, cuz so far Im winning.

Regarding topic description: "Even if you are a girl. :wacko: "

He was probably so busy looking at Megan Fox's eyes that he didn't notice The Huddle tatoo she had on her stomach. Or Matt Damon singing The Huddle song.

Im new here and I know Ive won over your hearts already.....cuz thats what I do. (see also certain purple qb)

Now that Ive gained your loyalty :D maybe I can check the status of yours....

Please... line up and show me the lowest member # around, cuz so far Im winning.

Regarding topic description: "Even if you are a girl. :wacko: "

The first thing you need to do is go into the IDP forum and speak your opinion. If you survive, I will have another task for you. Masterwing is your slave name. You have been reborn into the huddle. Until you prove otherwise, you are iRash 2.0.

I am going to print this thread out and bring the paper with me to wrap around a clay pigeon next time I go shooting sporting clays. Only I will not bother throwing it in the air, I will just throw it on the ground and cycle the gun into it.