[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MacKenzie Phillips banged her dad

Big F'n Dave

Just terrible. :frown:

But I have yet to here any comments of the other part of this story.... Mick Jagger??

To many he is an icon, much like Michael Jackson, but to me he is just as sick. Many people lay Michael's problems on not having a childhood of his own, but wrong is wrong.

If there are any Jagger fans out there, are you one now?

What did Mick do ?

Any chance it's not true? I mean, the guy's dead and can't defend hinself and this will surely lead to book sales that are through the roof.

Not trying to start anything as I really know nothing about the situation, but why is everyone so quickly convinced that her story is true?

ETA: If it is true, I seriously hope he is burning in the deepest, darkest corner of hell.

ETA2: Very, very sorry for you and your sisters Big John. :wacko:

pretty much agree with everything here

What did Mick do ?

I'm assuming that must mean she was underage at the time? :wacko:

Well, it was reported differently this morning on the radio, so it's not AS bad as I first thought...

Basically, McKenzie Phillips tells a story about her, Mick, and her dad all doing drugs. They go to make a sandwich and realize they are out of mayonnaise. So Papa runs to the store (on a mayo run) and this happens...

, "Mick Jagger locks the door and he says, 'I've been waiting for this since you were 10 years old."

Meanwhile Papa comes home to find the door locked, and after repeatedly beating on it, says [through the door] be gentle with her...

It was reported this morning that she 14 when this happened, but as I searched for a quote on it, they are now reporting this took place when she was 18. Still, creepy though... "I've been waiting for this since you were 10 years old". :D

'One Day at a Time' star Mackenzie Phillips has made shocking revelations in a new memoir, claiming that she and her father carried on a 10-year incestuous relationship. The actress says that she broke off the relationship with her dad, The Mamas and the Papas singer John Phillips, when she became pregnant; Phillips told Oprah Winfrey, "I was in a relationship with my son's father as well... I did not know who the father was. The implications, the reality of that... I had an abortion and I never let him touch me again."

Not true, say two of John Phillips' ex-wives. According to an Access Hollywood report, both Genevieve Waite Phillips and Michelle Phillips condemn the allegations as pure fiction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am stunned by Mackenzie's terrible allegations about her father," Genevieve Phillips, who was married to John during the time of the alleged affair, said in a statement to Oprah on Wednesday. "I would often complain to John about her overly familiar attitude towards him and he would tell me that that was just her way. John was a good man who had the disease of alcoholism and drug addiction. He was incapable, no matter how drunk or drugged he was, of having such a relationship with his own child."

The Mamas and the Papas singer Michelle Phillips, who married John in 1962, claims that Mackenzie revealed the affair in 1997 - but told her stepmom she was joking. "She called me back and said, 'You know I'm joking,'" Michelle told The Hollywood Reporter. "I said it wasn't funny. Mackenzie said, 'I guess we have different senses of humor.'"

Mackenzie Phillips dropped a real bombshell in her new memoir. See what other stars have shocked the world with their autobiographical revelations.

Actress Mackenzie Phillips dropped the father of all bombshells - she admits to a long-term sexual affair with her own dad, Mamas and the Papas singer John Phillips, who died in 2001.

"John was a bad parent, and a drug addict. But [slept with] his daughter? If she thinks it's true, why isn't she with a good psychiatrist on a couch?" Michelle said. "I think it's unconscionable that Oprah would let her do her show. I have every reason to believe it's untrue. Oprah should be more judicious about who she has on her show.

She added, "Mackenzie has a lot of mental illness. She's had a needle stuck up her arm for 'Rehab' and now she writes a book. The whole thing is timed."

Mackenzie's other family members are speaking out though and seem to support the claims that the "consensual" sexual relationship really did happen. Mackenzie's sister, Chynna Phillips recalls the moment when she found out about the affair.

"She said, 'I don't know why, but I just really felt the need to call you and tell you something that I think you need to know.' And she went on to tell me that she had had an incestuous relationship with our dad for about 10 years," Chynna told Usmagazine.com.

"Somebody could have dropped a piano on my head and I probably wouldn't have felt it. But I knew it was true. I mean, who in their right mind would make such a claim if it wasn't true?" she adds of her reaction.

Oprah is standing by the interview -- revealing the show did a lot of research about the scandal to make sure it was true.

John and Genevieve's son, Tamerlane Phillips, did not say if he believes the actress' claims or not, but noted his family's troubled history.

"My family is and always will be a decrepit bowl of dog urine compared to Nityananda of Ganeshpuri," Tamerlane told the New York Post. "That is how great Nityananda is." The Indian yogi died in 1961. "Worship Nityananda, not the Phillips family. Nityananda can protect you," he said.

She is much sicker than him if the stories are true ??

now she is saying that not only was it consentual that it went on until she was 29 and even when her dad tried to break it off she threaten to expose him if he stopped banging her. the only reason it stopped was because she got pregnant and didnt know who the father was ,,, her dad or her old man