[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bucs bench Leftwich

peepinmofo

Surprise, Surprise!

He sucked at Marshall, he sucked in Jacksonville, he sucked in Atlanta, he sucked in Pittsburgh and now he sucks in Tampa. I have NEVER understood how this guy has a job in the NFL - backup or not. He's horrible!

And not that it has anything to do with the way he sucks as an athlete, but have you ever heard this guy talk? He not only speaks ebonics, but he sounds like he speaks it with a heavy cold. Always talks through his nose. Whenever I hear him talking - I change the channel.

Was Leftwich really the reason Tampa has sucked?

It looks like they are already mailing it in and just rolling with the youngsters and not caring about wins/losses.

Not that Lefty was any good . . but no receivers, an average line and a motley crew of RBs with a below average defense doesnt help . . .

Was Leftwich really the reason Tampa has sucked?

It looks like they are already mailing it in and just rolling with the youngsters and not caring about wins/losses.

Not that Lefty was any good . . but no receivers, an average line and a motley crew of RBs with a below average defense doesnt help . . .

Nope - he just added to it.

If you ask me, I think this just shows how good of a coach Tony Dungy was. He brought that team to life and built what looked to be a solid playoff team year after year. They decided to go a different direction and bring in Chucky - who happened to win with Dungy's team. The following year Gruden just started running that team into the ground.

I heard it was because he had no clue what he was doing.

not saying that wasn't possible....i honestly cant remember where I heard/read it but here is a link I found via google

http://thepewterplank.com/2009/09/03/bucs-...ff-jagodzinski/

It is also being reported that there has been a disagreement between the Bucs coaching staff (Morris, Olson?) and Jagz on who the Buccaneers starting QB should be.