[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Plot to kill Pres Obama

Randall

Man there are some crazy people in this country and many have come out this year.

Story

In the latest unhinged threat on Barack Obama's life, a California man has been indicted by a federal grand jury after allegedly writing a deranged and racist email screed that urged recipients to "kill the 'president,'" and seemed to invoke the recent death of a Census Bureau worker in an apparent act of anti-government violence.

On September 28th, according to the indictment filed by prosecutors and examined by TPMmuckraker, John Gimbel of Crescent City sent an email whose subject line read:

Operation kill big-[epithet]-rig: kill the 'president' [epithet], then write 'fed poopy' on his chest with a felt tip.

That last clause appears to be a reference to the recent death of a Census Bureau worker, who was found in rural Kentucky with a rope around his neck and the word "Fed" scrawled on his chest, in what many have suggested was an act of anti-government violence.

In the body of the e-mail, as reproduced in the indictment, Gimbel, 59, used a string of crude and racist epithets in additionally calling for the murders of Michelle Obama and the couple's two children "in front of" the president. You can read the sick diatribe here.

Page 4 of indictment is

:wacko:Kill children in front of him?

Entire document

Man there are some crazy people in this country and many have come out this year.

Story

In the latest unhinged threat on Barack Obama's life, a California man has been indicted by a federal grand jury after allegedly writing a deranged and racist email screed that urged recipients to "kill the 'president,'" and seemed to invoke the recent death of a Census Bureau worker in an apparent act of anti-government violence.

On September 28th, according to the indictment filed by prosecutors and examined by TPMmuckraker, John Gimbel of Crescent City sent an email whose subject line read:

Operation kill big-[epithet]-rig: kill the 'president' [epithet], then write 'fed poopy' on his chest with a felt tip.

That last clause appears to be a reference to the recent death of a Census Bureau worker, who was found in rural Kentucky with a rope around his neck and the word "Fed" scrawled on his chest, in what many have suggested was an act of anti-government violence.

In the body of the e-mail, as reproduced in the indictment, Gimbel, 59, used a string of crude and racist epithets in additionally calling for the murders of Michelle Obama and the couple's two children "in front of" the president. You can read the sick diatribe here.

Page 4 of indictment is

:wacko:Kill children in front of him?

Entire document

So this isn't a good thing, but to make a movie titled "Death of a President" about George W Bush was okay...

Do you think so? Oh, I dunno, I think people are really reasonable and sane.

So this isn't a good thing, but to make a movie titled "Death of a President" about George W Bush was okay...

On the other hand..... :wacko:

Never heard of it, but I just looked it up.

Made in the UK, rarely shown in the US, and the implication was that Cheney killed Bush.

You're a crazy f'er posty. Real crazy.

Never heard of it, but I just looked it up.

Made in the UK, rarely shown in the US, and the implication was that Cheney killed Bush.

You're a crazy f'er posty. Real crazy.

You have me on ignore, but you read posty??? :D

Will you even see this? :wacko:

Not cool at all. I dislike Obama's policies as much as anybody, but I hope he gets to serve a full term as president and is removed via the will of the American electorate. Fear of some idiot doing something is one of the reasons I've stocked up on ammo, because I can only imagine the amount of civil unrest that would occur should something like this happen.

I disagree. We need all the nobel prize winners we can get.

I thought the Nobel Peace Prize was a prestigious award? Apparently not. I always figured that I would never get one but now that Obama got one for doing nothing i guess my chances just got a whole lot better. Sweet.