[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Okay I'll bite

Scorcher

Did he get knocked out again because I sat Flacco for him?

Usually on the run or on his back. He is getting absolutely no time to throw and either the Seahawks o-line is playing awful, or the Cardinals defense is much better than I gave them credit for. I'm having an o.k. week, but, it would be much better if I hadn't benched Schaub for Hasselbeck. Oh, and it would be nice if Burleson could do something as well.

Usually on the run or on his back. He is getting absolutely no time to throw and either the Seahawks o-line is playing awful, or the Cardinals defense is much better than I gave them credit for. I'm having an o.k. week, but, it would be much better if I hadn't benched Schaub for Hasselbeck. Oh, and it would be nice if Burleson could do something as well.

:wacko: I benched Shaub for Hass this week too.

The O-line is playing to their standard, because they are all back ups. They are missing three starters. Starting second year undrafted free agent at left tackle, and Dustin Mcintosh who has been released by the Bucs and Chiefs. It was my only concern starting Burleson this week.

The O-line is playing to their standard, because they are all back ups. They are missing three starters. Starting second year undrafted free agent at left tackle, and Dustin Mcintosh who has been released by the Bucs and Chiefs. It was my only concern starting Burleson this week.

Why did they do so much better last week?

The Hawks were down big before they ever got the ball.

Seattle's line is decimated, Arizona has a D coordinator that knew how to take advantage of it.

If Hass can stay healthy get ready for boom/bust on the fantasy perspective. They should be playing from behind almost the rest of the season.

The Hawks were down big before they ever got the ball.

Seattle's line is decimated, Arizona has a D coordinator that knew how to take advantage of it.

If Hass can stay healthy get ready for boom/bust on the fantasy perspective. They should be playing from behind almost the rest of the season.

It's a shame about the injuries, they have a pretty good team.

Just for you non-homers out there, Seattle gets every one of their O-Line back (save for Jones), as well as all their defensive players (including their Pro-Bowl corner), after the BYE. We (Seattle homers) were hoping we could squeak out a win against the Cards because going into the BYE 3-3 gave us a really good shot at winning the division, considering we'd be 90% healthy after the break.

Now I don't know what to think...

Just for you non-homers out there, Seattle gets every one of their O-Line back (save for Jones), as well as all their defensive players (including their Pro-Bowl corner), after the BYE. We (Seattle homers) were hoping we could squeak out a win against the Cards because going into the BYE 3-3 gave us a really good shot at winning the division, considering we'd be 90% healthy after the break.

Now I don't know what to think...

I guess you are blocking out that you very may have lost Lofa for the season.