[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The White House Banning Fox News

Perchoutofwater

Bingo...Again I want to remind all the liberals that think this is justified that some day we will be back in power. Each party tries to screw the other in a more brutal fashion with growing frequency. This president is not only screwing his own party but the entire country at the same time. This will only get uglier. Liberals would love to see the nuclear option when it comes to healthcare...I wonder how happy they would be if the same thing were applied to abortion or gay marriage in the future.

Bush was great but Obama makes'm look Awesome :D dude is chasin his tail and doin nothin :wacko:

Come on Nuke...it is still early in his administration. He is so busy playing on TV, fighting with Fox, taking the lovely first lady on dates, golfing, attending fundraisers, and screwing up the Chicago Olympic bid that he does not have the time to meet with generals, fix health care, or create some of the jobs he lost. Give him a break...it is early.

Does anyone have this from a news site? Any news site? Yahoo? Any network other than Fox? Any newspaper?

Hey Sailor! New in town??? does that have to do with anything, Benedict? It is true and you know it. Just like it is true that this president is a joke.

, fighting with Fox, taking the lovely first lady on dates, golfing, attending fundraisers, and screwing up the Chicago Olympic bid that he does not have the time to meet with generals, fix health care,

Have you seen his house? He doesnt have to "clear brush" for 6 weeks out of every year like Bush did when he started a war that Daddy didnt finish . . .. everyone needs their down time . . .lol

Hey Sailor! New in town??? does that have to do with anything, Benedict? It is true and you know it. Just like it is true that this president is a joke.

Actually a lack of a credible 3rd party that actually provides PROOF has everything to do with it. Otherwise they are just baseless accusations, and when taken to your extreme of name calling, slanderous.

Fox is an entertainment outlet, NOT a news organisation anymore. There is PROOF that the owner has admitted to tilting the perspective of HIS company to boost ratings. That means they are NOT impartial in the least . . .

Bingo...Again I want to remind all the liberals that think this is justified that some day we will be back in power. Each party tries to screw the other in a more brutal fashion with growing frequency. This president is not only screwing his own party but the entire country at the same time. This will only get uglier. Liberals would love to see the nuclear option when it comes to healthcare...I wonder how happy they would be if the same thing were applied to abortion or gay marriage in the future.

Would banning an interview be the same as the previous administration not interviewing at all? I agree with you on your second sentence, but with politicians from both sides sharing your view stated in your first sentenece....

That's what's making things so ugly. The us vs them, "we will get them back in the next election" deal. To the people in power, the power they have is just a game. They aren't there to help us anymore.

This is the second time in a week that Fox News is saying that Fox News is being persecuted by the White House. And you've all swallowed it up both times.

They campaigned against him. They organize rallies against him. What this kind of thing might require is independent verification.

Although... if the White House did decide not to grant an interview to an organization that is pointedly trying to bring them down, I can't say I'd blame them. Why is it a bigger story that the White House would not want to talk to Fox News than the story about an organization with "News" in their name actually organizing rallies against a political party?

Edited by AtomicCEO

Actually a lack of a credible 3rd party that actually provides PROOF has everything to do with it. Otherwise they are just baseless accusations, and when taken to your extreme of name calling, slanderous.

Fox is an entertainment outlet, NOT a news organisation anymore. There is PROOF that the owner has admitted to tilting the perspective of HIS company to boost ratings. That means they are NOT impartial in the least . . .

Please, Mr. Elite...don't even try to go down the road of my EXTREME.

Fox is no more of an entertainment outlet than the other cable news outlets. Secondly they are no more biased than NBC or CBS....of course those networks support your left leaning point of view and that is OK with you.

This is the second time in a week that Fox News is saying that Fox News is being persecuted by the White House. And you've all swallowed it up both times.

They campaigned against him. They organize rallies against him. What this kind of thing might require is independent verification.

Although... if the White House did decide not to grant an interview to an organization that is pointedly trying to bring them down, I can't say I'd blame them.

I guess you overlook the fact that CBS tried to bring down W? Of course you do. It would make your comment look even more silly than it already does.

I guess you overlook the fact that CBS tried to bring down W? Of course you do. It would make your comment look even more silly than it already does.

They did? in what way? You mean that time they reported on documents they didn't know were fake, and then issued an apology and fired the people responsible?

Yeah, that's... almost exactly the same thing as organizing a protest march. Good point.

P.S. I don't watch CBS News.

Edited by AtomicCEO

They did? in what way? You mean that time they reported on documents they didn't know were fake, and then issued an apology and fired the people responsible?

Yeah, that's... almost exactly the same thing as organizing a protest march. Good point.

P.S. I don't watch CBS News.

LMFAO...They didn't know they were fake. OMG. You are hilarious. Thanks for the comedy.