[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breaking News

CaP'N GRuNGe

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Googled some of the lines above verbatim and got several hits. One was the Freepers message board.. The Google hit parade looks like a who's who of right wing nut jobs.

Man, you folks are sad.

You got several hits on specific line items? Alert the media!!! None of this should be a surprise to those that do not have their heads in the sand.

How about you post the results of your rampant Googling - the sites that answer the myriad questions of Obama's background. That would be useful.

I heard that Obama is an alien from the planet Volmunc who was sent here to prepare the way for a hostile alien take-over of the planet Earth.

Could someone please provide a link that proves that this is not true?

(I'm asking, not because I necessarily think it is true, but because I am a concerned citizen.)

I heard that Obama is an alien from the planet Volmunc who was sent here to prepare the way for a hostile alien take-over of the planet Earth.

Could someone please provide a link that proves that this is not true?

Yes, but fortunately I saved the Earth once again and got my starship command back. Yer welcome.

You got several hits on specific line items? Alert the media!!! None of this should be a surprise to those that do not have their heads in the sand.

How about you post the results of your rampant Googling - the sites that answer the myriad questions of Obama's background. That would be useful.

I cut and pasted these:

Original, vault copy birth certificate

Obama/Dunham marriage license

Kindergarten records -- Records lost

straight into the Google search bar and what came back was a grab-bag of conspiracy sites (including the very entertaining http://www.alien-earth.org/ ) and freeper message boards. Basically, the list you posted seems to originate from Pamela Geller's web site. Ms Geller is very enamored of herself, judging by all the pics down the right hand side and the many self-promotions on the endless page. The site seems to be a single page of interminable length and is chock full of lunatics exercising their First Amendment rights. Some of their rantings include claims that Obama and his henchmen are busily scrubbing the Internet of anything that they deem against them.

This claim would seem to be contradicted by the very existence of Ms Geller's site........

Sorry, LH, you and your friends have jumped the shark in a fashion that would lead most rational people to doubt your sanity. We need a new word because "paranoid" just ain't cutting it any more.

You read the entire list and choose to comment on the lack of Kindergarten records.

That speaks volumes about you..

It's easy to post a list like that without any notes or documentation. I quickly googled one about Michelle's law license because I hadn't even heard the conspiracy theory before. As I suspected, it's less than nothing.

We could spend a month debating every item on that vague list, but since you refuse to budge an inch on the most obviously false of them (the birth certificate), I don't see the point. Without commenting at all, I can be sure that everyone who reads your post, who isn't a conspiracy nut, is reading it and taking one giant step away from your political stance. If I get in an actual argument about it, I legitimize it a little.

I just thought the Kindergarten one was the funniest. :wacko:

I cut and pasted these:

straight into the Google search bar and what came back was a grab-bag of conspiracy sites (including the very entertaining http://www.alien-earth.org/ ) and freeper message boards. Basically, the list you posted seems to originate from Pamela Geller's web site. Ms Geller is very enamored of herself, judging by all the pics down the right hand side and the many self-promotions on the endless page. The site seems to be a single page of interminable length and is chock full of lunatics exercising their First Amendment rights. Some of their rantings include claims that Obama and his henchmen are busily scrubbing the Internet of anything that they deem against them.

This claim would seem to be contradicted by the very existence of Ms Geller's site........

Sorry, LH, you and your friends have jumped the shark in a fashion that would lead most rational people to doubt your sanity. We need a new word because "paranoid" just ain't cutting it any more.

Ok he's either an alien or the Antichrist. Could he be both?

What is interesting - and very humorous - is that all of you who have posted and discounted my list (and it is my list, I have been taking notes and even edited it to just include the most obvious items unknown about Obama) claim to have Googled in search of the information.

Anyone find any college records? Passport records? A thesis? The reason Michelle's law license was revoked? No. You did not because there is nothing to find. Your only choice then was to attack me. That's a tactic right out of Saul Alinsky's book. As I am aware, it will not work.

You all should be concerned about what you do not know about Obama, that I simply pointed out.

For those of you that may interested in a profit motive, you might take just one item on the list and research it .Find the information. Should you be successful, you'll likely win a Pulitzer!

It's unprecedented for politicians to want to keep their personal histories hidden in case something even slightly embarrasing comes out that their political enemies can spin into Bill Ayers or Rev. Wright status. The Obamessiah is the first one to attempt this. Tricky devil.

my list (and it is my list, I have been taking notes and even edited it to just include the most obvious items unknown about Obama) claim to have Googled in search of the information.

No, I Googled specifically in search of your list and found the very same one repeated over and over on right wing message boards like a chain email.

Documentation we do not have about Obama's life:

Soetoro adoption records

Punahou School records

Occidental College records

Passport records

Columbia College records

Columbia thesis -- "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament"

Harvard College records

Harvard Law Review articles -- None

Illinois Bar Records -- Not released.

Baptism certificate -- None

Medical records -- Not released

Illinois State Senate records -- None

Illinois State Senate schedule -- Lost

Law practice client list

University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None

That's just the official list. I would add that the guy has no friends. No one has come forward with great "I knew that guy when stories," when anyone in a class with Obama would have remembered him. Many would be trying to capitalize on their memories.

My favorite undisclosed piece of information? His wife had her law license revoked by the Illinois Supreme Court. Why? No one knows as the records are sealed - like everything else. How corrupt does one have to be in Cook County Illinois to have this happen?

I'm just asking. I think all citizens should be concerned. I wonder why some of you are not.

https://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=321458876

ARDC Individual Attorney Record of Public Registration and Public Disciplinary and Disability Information as of November 17, 2009 at 12:24:44 PM:

Full Licensed Name: Michelle Obama

Full Former name(s): Michelle Lavaughn Robinson

Date of Admission as Lawyer

by Illinois Supreme Court: May 12, 1989

Registered Business Address: Not available online

Registered Business Phone: Not available online

Illinois Registration Status: Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law

Malpractice Insurance:

(Current as of date of registration;

consult attorney for further information) No malpractice report required as attorney is on court ordered inactive status.

Public Record of Discipline

and Pending Proceedings: None

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have to agree here! she decided she didn't want to practice law anymore and deactivated her license, moving on to another career.

What is interesting - and very humorous - is that all of you who have posted and discounted my list (and it is my list, I have been taking notes and even edited it to just include the most obvious items unknown about Obama) claim to have Googled in search of the information.

Anyone find any college records? Passport records? A thesis? The reason Michelle's law license was revoked?

Off the edge.

AHEM

Oh yeah, you don't read my links.

As I have told you before, several times, I do not read any links without a description as to what I might encounter upon executing the click. There is only so much time one has to participate. I have never posted a link without a description. That was my only point to you.

As I have told you before, several times, I do not read any links without a description as to what I might encounter upon executing the click. There is only so much time one has to participate. I have never posted a link without a description. That was my only point to you.

Apparently you have enough time to construct wild conspiracy theory upon conspiracy theory.

The link is to the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois. A place you can look up the background on lawyers in Illinois.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

Anyone find any college records?

I found this:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/...unifying_voice/

it even addresses your concern about this:

I would add that the guy has no friends. No one has come forward with great "I knew that guy when stories," when anyone in a class with Obama would have remembered him. Many would be trying to capitalize on their memories.