[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Movie suggestions?

muck

I've heard mixed reviews on Paranormal Activity. Some loved it, some said it starts slow but liked it overall. I'd probably vote for The 4th Kind it's some kind of alien flick.

I'm watching the baby while the wife takes the 6 year old to ballet rehearsal then a birthday party then I guess everyone and their kids are coming over here for dinner. Kids all day for me.

Have fun.

I mean, what is a movie?

Edited by Clubfoothead

2012...watch stuff blow up real good and marvel at exactly how far John Cusack has fallen on the star depth chart. Then walk out when Danny Glover is on-screen laughing that there ever could be a black President. :wacko:

This is a movie that I was thinking would be good in a theater. The effects looked good in the previews. It looks like some viable mindless entertainment. Overall did you not like it?

This is a movie that I was thinking would be good in a theater. The effects looked good in the previews. It looks like some viable mindless entertainment. Overall did you not like it?

I haven't seen it yet, but it looks explosively craptacular. And yes, it should probalby be seen in all it's movie glory. I'll wait to crank up my home theatre probably....but like Muck said, not much at the theatre right now. Only new movie out I've seen is Couples Retreat. Don't see it....suuuuuuucked.

Looked at what is still playing at the local place.

- Zombieland was a fun movie (and I usually dislike zombie movies).

- Still want to see Where the Wild Things Are.

- The Fourth Kind looks okay.

- Paranormal Activity was okay. Good if you like Ghost Hunters, bad if you can't stand the shaky camera type movies.

- Boondock Saints 2 could be a possibility.

Nothing else looks enticing.

Edited by Riffraff

I watched Sneakers last night. Redford, Poitier, Akroyd, River Phoenix... and more. They don't make them like that anymore. I'd recommend a rental and a fat joint glass of wine at home.

Too Many Secrets

Awesome underrated flick!

Saw Amelia ... pretty good but definately more PG-13 than PG (imo).

Wife thought that Hilary Swank was playing Earhart like Swank thought Kathryn Hepburn would have played Earhart...

Edited by muck