[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints/Patriots

SLAYER

OK you flucking New Englanders, do you have faith in Beli and the girls. Sig bet losers where sig of winner's chosing for a week until kickoff of the following Sunday's games. Sign up if game and let's hope the refs let em play and not throw a flag every time the Mrs. gets touched and whines.

Saints:

Slayer

tbimm

rajn

neilfish2

Patriots:

Vinatieri Is God

Whiskey Pimp

pig devilz

Bring Back Pat

Edited by SLAYER

:wacko: I'll proudly wear a sig if they lose based on the love we gave a few other teams at the beginning of the season, but I'm staying away from any other bets from here on out.

gotcha, just took for granted you wanted in on this one, that goes for you too tbimm.

How could I not be IN.....

even though NO is probably my second favorite team (DISTANT second) in the league for the past few years.

Not much of a rivalry here and I don't see this one as Offensive hype but turning out

to be a Defensive nail bitter.....no, not this one.

all that being said, GRAB YOUR BAG! IT"S ON!!!!

:wacko::D:D

Wow, what a performance last night. Nothing more to say than the better team won.

So let's have the sig line...

this is your sig for the next week.

We were outplayed, outcoached and outbradied by the Saints. besides we are a bunch of quitters and pouters. Nothing more to say than the better team won.

Wow, What a game.

The Saints are a great team. The Offense was clicking on all cylinders. Brees was awesome.

The D is better than I thought.

Brady made some mistakes, the O seemed tentative. The NE D is worse than I thought, looks like we're in the middle of a rebuilding year or 2. If we only could muster up a pass rush.

I think the Pats will win the division, but I'm not sure how far they will/can go unless they make some changes. We can't win on the road and don't make the necessary adjustments in the 2nd half.

Congrats to the Saints and their fans. You deserve this and hope the ride continues.

:wacko: