[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

World Cup Draw

Pope Flick

We've got ENGLAND.

GROUP C:

England

United States

Algeria

Slovenia

That is one of the easier groups - I believe - that we've gotten the last few years.

The rest:

GROUP A:

South Africa

Mexico

Uruguay

France

GROUP B:

Argentina

Nigeria

South Korea

Greece

GROUP D:

Germany

Australia

Serbia

Ghana

GROUP E:

Netherlands

Denmark

Japan

Cameroon

GROUP F:

Italy

Paraguay

New Zealand

Slovakia

GROUP G:

Brazil

North Korea

Ivory Coast

Portugal

GROUP H:

Spain

Switzerland

Honduras

Chile

Edited by Pope Flick

Can't remember who, but someone here had us all in one for the last WC. Everyone picked players and as the teams went out so did your players.

Spain, the huddler, had legendary commentary during the world cup. Very funny stuff

Yeah that's a nice draw for us. England is certainly beatable. Looking forward to some World Cup action. :wacko:

The US might beat Slovenia and Algeria. There's much less chance of beating England with Capello running the show. In any event, finishing second on the group is enough to advance.

I'd feel a lot better about the US's chances if Davies was able to play. Seemed like he was really playing at the top of his game this summer before the accident. I always get my hopes up for the team, but it's apparent that when it comes to World Cup competition, the US is decades behind in skill level. Our goaltender will keep us in a few games, but I doubt that we will be able to control the ball long enough for any sustained pressure.