[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Snows impact on the games this weekend

gardenthug

Brady and the Pats put up a HUGE day during a snow game earlier this year. There are more that a few games that expect incliment weather this weekend. They guy I'm playing in the playoffs has Gradkowski going in what expects to be a snow game. IMO, kickers are the most obvious weather plays and I'll take every point possible that he may leave on the table. Phi vs SF game may be a snow game as well.

Anyone else bothered by the missing apostrophe in Snows?

"Snows" should read "snow's". A better wording would have been "The impact of snow on (upon, even better) the games this weekend"

I'm not bothered; no, not at all :wacko:

As to the Buffalo game, the weather is expected to be cold (naturally) but not incliment; I'd expect Gradkowski to perform as expeceted.

Edited by Gdawg

"Snows" should read "snow's". A better wording would have been "The impact of snow on (upon, even better) the games this weekend"

I'm not bothered; no, not at all :D

As to the Buffalo game, the weather is expected to be cold (naturally) but not incliment; I'd expect Gradkowski to perform as expeceted.

I didn't know Gradkowski was playin for the pats or bills now.... :wacko:

I'm not bothered; no, not at all :wacko:

I guess you meant "inclement". As in, when it snow's, its inclement.

Beautiful day.....light wind, sunny, and low 30's.

Thank you. I'm now at peace with my decision to go with Alex Smith over Palmer. For now at least.

Are they expecting any heavy winds for that game?

Thank you. I'm now at peace with my decision to go with Alex Smith over Palmer. For now at least.

Are they expecting any heavy winds for that game?

Don't know what to tell you, except that the winds have indeed picked-up a little. Not super strong, but breezy, with some gusts. I'd currently guess 10-15 mph, with gusts to 25.