[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To win a Champinship, what do you need on Monday night?

Dcat

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Local League plays the SB on week 17... I know I know.

Anyways, this is the Semis for us and I'm up 92.85 vs 84.91.

I have Ryan Longwell to play and he has Antoine Winfield to play. It's not looking good since I believe Winfield is in for a big night. Kickers do get bonuses for long range FGs so here it's for lots of 40+ FGs tonight! lol.

Not looking good? Unless you give big points for INTs, you have to be heavily favored.

Edited by kcmast

well looks like i am close to conceding

down still 36 pts and have Rice and Longwell

unless Rice catches two long bombs for td's ( very long bombs ) and Longwell hits a couple of 50 yarders i will fall short ,,,,and likely very short

Stop spreading bad juju. Turn that frown :wacko: upside down :D

Going in into tonight's game, I was up 93 to 91. He's got Chicago D and I've got Minn Kicker. At halftime he's tied it up (1 sack, 1 fumble recovery). This is by far the closest championship game I've been in ten years...

Not looking good? Unless you give big points for INTs, you have to be heavily favored.

Scoring right now stands at 93.35 vs 95.41 against me. The league is counting the blocked PAT as a missed PAT... and that's (- 5), if that gets corrected I win by just over 2 pts. :wacko::D:D

Winfield got 10.5 pts (1.5 per Solo Tackle (6) and 1.5 per Pass Defended(1))

I needed ADP, Chester Taylor, Greg Olsen, and Sidney Rice to outscore Longwell and the Bears D by 17 points.

Chester Taylor was a last second start when Steven JAckson was inactive. Also benched Dallas Clark about five minutes before cut-off for Olsen. Couple of great moves.

With the Vikings trying to tie it up we were tied at 62, I win any tie breakers. When they went into OT it went back and fourth and I ended up winning 69 to 67.