[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To win a Champinship, what do you need on Monday night?

Dcat

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need 10.56 pts from Adrian Peterson to win a BoTH 16-team PPR dynasty league championship. Make it so!

I also need Sidney Rice, Matt Forte and Johnny Knox to not score 17.9 pts combined so I can hold on to third place in a BoTH 12-team PPR redraft league. Make it so, Fantasy Gods. Thank you!

Edited by electricrelish

Well I am in 3 playoff games none are Fantasy Bowls as all 3 leauges hold the title game in week 17.

FFL - Won already up 50-16 I have Peterson and J-Allen left other guy no one.

IFL - I am up 69-44 he has Berrian and Shaincoe so I am in good shape there as neither player has scored more than 12 pts this year in the IFL

CFL - I am up 62-37 and I am against Peterson so he needs either 3 TD's and 200 yards or 4 TD's to beat me...I am a little nervous on this one.

I need my 7 point lead along with the Vikings' defense to outduel Peterson and S. Rice. Not happening, so I'll lose 2 out of 4 finals that I was in. I'll take a 50/50 split.

Favre and Peterson to score 38+ pts combined in a PPR.

That should be fun to watch happen. You should win.

Need 7 points to tie, 8 to win, all riding on Shiancoe for me - he has nobody playing.

TD's = 6 pts.

80 yards receiving = 2 pts.

5 receptions = 2 pts.

Pretty much a win or loss, have to have the TD reception, for sure, and one of the other two. Neither of which are probable, but if the weather and wind is rough, Favre might look for The Shank a bit more. Hoping for an early TD, then sitting on pins and needles hoping for 5 receptions. After backing in two weeks in a row, this one is actually more probable than either of past two weeks. Had I not been so smart and played Flacco over McNabb due to the matchup, I'd have won already, but, still have a chance. And that's all you can ask for, right?

GO BIG SHANK!!! :wacko:

Edited by Chadman

How funny would it be if Brett Favre played the entire game and every play was a run play. Adrian up the middle... Adrian to the right...Adrian to the left...Adrian in the Wildcat.

Need 12 from Farve in a 6 pt. per TD, 20 yards per pt. passing league for QB's. He scored 8 last week :wacko: and weather is an issue. Would be first to repeat in league.

My Local League plays the SB on week 17... I know I know.

Anyways, this is the Semis for us and I'm up 92.85 vs 84.91.

I have Ryan Longwell to play and he has Antoine Winfield to play. It's not looking good since I believe Winfield is in for a big night. Kickers do get bonuses for long range FGs so here it's for lots of 40+ FGs tonight! lol.

How funny would it be if Brett Favre played the entire game and every play was a run play. Adrian up the middle... Adrian to the right...Adrian to the left...Adrian in the Wildcat.

Not Funny for Sidney Rice owner

actually i would like Favre to throw to Rice every play including a few passes during the National Anthem

Need 7 points to tie, 8 to win, all riding on Shiancoe for me - he has nobody playing.

TD's = 6 pts.

80 yards receiving = 2 pts.

5 receptions = 2 pts.

Pretty much a win or loss, have to have the TD reception, for sure, and one of the other two. Neither of which are probable, but if the weather and wind is rough, Favre might look for The Shank a bit more. Hoping for an early TD, then sitting on pins and needles hoping for 5 receptions. After backing in two weeks in a row, this one is actually more probable than either of past two weeks. Had I not been so smart and played Flacco over McNabb due to the matchup, I'd have won already, but, still have a chance. And that's all you can ask for, right?

GO BIG SHANK!!! :wacko:

8 seems doable here. Favre loves this guy in the red zone. Good luck bro