[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Current odds to win the Super Bowl

Puddy

Hey Sailor! New in town???

You mean business I am out

Ted, don't leave me with these worthless things. Everyone knows deep down in their heart in places we don't like to talk about that the Cowboys are going to beat both of these teams in the next month.

How about just keep them and see how it turns out.

You have the 2 home field favorites what more could you ask for.

Prolly be what happens. That's what I did last year and it paid off. Although I did take the Cardinals (and the points) in the Superbowl with a couple of Huddlers to hedge my bet. I won the bets and hit on the slip. Daddy got a new TV Chihuahua out of that. :wacko:

Would I have to travel to Vegas to claim my winnings of either team wins? If so, I presume travel costs are included with the slip. I'll go $6.03 for the Colts slip.

I just mailed mine in last year. A couple of weeks later a check showed up in my mail. Now I was nervous about the mail so I insured it for the value of the ticket which cost me $12 or so.

Where are the confident Colts or Saints fans? An opportunity to turn $175 into $525 just by winning a couple of more games.

Hell, what am I waiting for? I'll just give you the $850 you'd be getting on your return and take them off your hands because I'm just a good guy like that.

Of course you should know that at the combined odds of 32-1 on that $850 I am all but assured of a $27K jackpot. Cha-ching !! Sucka!!

At least I think it works that way. It does, right? Well, at least I know that one of them is guaranteed to win it all. They play this weekend don't they?

Hell, what am I waiting for? I'll just give you the $850 you'd be getting on your return and take them off your hands because I'm just a good guy like that.

Of course you should know that at the combined odds of 32-1 on that $850 I am all but assured of a $27K jackpot. Cha-ching !! Sucka!!

At least I think it works that way. It does, right? Well, at least I know that one of them is guaranteed to win it all. They play this weekend don't they?

I sense an attempt at sarcasm here :wacko: