[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

pocketknife

Azazello1313

some of the multi-tools are great, but most of them are something I would want to keep in a glove box, backpack, etc. rather than carry around in a pocket, since they are pretty bulky and relatively heavy.

well when youre already carrying something bulky and heavy in your pants like some of us, it is easy :wacko:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One at a time. I have one with ebony handle, one with a rosewood handle, and one with an ivory handle. I color coordinate the knife with what I'm wearing. I will carry multiple knives in the woods, but no more than two.

Be careful . . I think they shoot people that have caught the ghey in Texas. . . and then you wont be able to get food stamps quickly enough . .

I love knives. Never leave home without one. I carry a spyderco that is surgery sharp, or a small gerber I can flick open. My old Buck folding hunter is one of my favorite possessions. Where I grew up, you had to have a folding hunter.

I love knives. Never leave home without one. I carry a spyderco that is surgery sharp, or a small gerber I can flick open. My old Buck folding hunter is one of my favorite possessions. Where I grew up, you had to have a folding hunter.

+1. Knives are cherished gifts handed down from generation to generation in my family.

u all serious with this chit? u roll around 24x7 with a knife?? what a bunch of peckerwoods

I don't know or even hang out with anyone packing a knife

It's not like it's a weapon, firstly. Either of my normal carry knives have 3" blades. Secondly, when you're from the sticks and not some citi-fied little girl, you grow up differently. :wacko:

I have a 3-inch single locking-blade I can flick open. I used to just take it hiking and camping, but now I carry around most of the time when I'm not at work. It's amazing how often you'll use a knife when you have one, mostly because other people frequently need one but don't have one. Mine's black... so it goes with everything. :wacko:

Edited by yo mama

It's not like it's a weapon, firstly. Either of my normal carry knives have 3" blades. Secondly, when you're from the sticks and not some citi-fied little girl, you grow up differently. :wacko:

I'm from the sticks. Granted they're frozen sticks, not like the little a tasty morsel girls from the south. :D

Other than helping my kids open their Christmas presents, I really am having a hard time thinking the last time I needed a knife for something. And then a scissors works just as well.

It's like any other tool. Once you have one you find you have uses.

a knife is a man's tool to carry around. some men get it, some don't... but don't worry, it don't make you ghey if you don't. :wacko:

My fav's for daily carrying are the Kershaw's. I have the Onion, Leek and Chive in both finishes.

A bunch of older knives, fishing knives, buck, an Opinel and bunch more. ALL razor sharp.

As the saying go's, 'a dull knife is a dangerous knife.'

Other than helping my kids open their Christmas presents, I really am having a hard time thinking the last time I needed a knife for something. And then a scissors works just as well.

Things I've used my pocket knife for in the last week:

1. opening letters (almost daily)

2. cleaning my finger nails (probably do this weekly)

3. cut a line to tie something off.

4. opening a package

5. stabbing a dove off the grill

6. cut the tag off a new shirt

7. cut a block of cheese

8. get a splinter out of my finger

9. open a bag of lump charcoal

10. shave the back of my hands